The IRS admitted what we knew all along: They targeted groups for “special” screening based on their political views.
Thanks so much for listening to the show! I thank you from the bottom of my well-conditioned heart!
Thanks to danasongs.com and incompetech.com for some of the music that we use on the program. Also, thanks to raintree.com for the “How’s That Hope & Change Workin’ Out for You?” song, which we have played from time to time.
Thanks also to breakingobama.com for some of the parody songs we play.
Also thanks to my friend AlfonZo Rachel of the band 20 lb Sledge for letting us use some of his terrific music as bumpers on our show.
Links to stories we discussed on the show are below.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- About the stunning revelation by the IRS that left the 3 judges of the D.C. Circuit in open mouthed shock
- How little we know about the Iraqi man recently arrested in San Jose for two attempted sexual assaults
- What may have led to Barack Obama’s sociopathic personality
- The bizarre, and frankly creepy, story about Barack Obama’s mother’s visit to her son at college, where they went to see her favorite film, Black Orpheus
- How Carly Fiorina took it to NBC’s F. Chuck Todd, and his panelist the WaPo’s Ruth Marcus, a barely disguised democrat operative, made a complete fool of herself on Meet the Press
- How few years of solvency Social(ist) Security has left
- How much Chelsea Clinton “earned” (in the most charitable use of the word) while at NBC 2011-2013
3 charged in fatal shooting of Mississippi policemen – CNN.com (During the show, a 4th arrest announced)
Extreme secrecy eroding support for Obama’s trade pact – Edward-Isaac Dovere – POLITICO (It’s like that scene in “Citizen Kane,” where the journalist goes to read the diaries of Kane’s guardian.)
The IRS Goes to Court – WSJ (D.C. Circuit Court judges stunned by IRS admission that they targeted pro-Israel group that sought 501(3)(c) designation
Arrivals (Data from the California Department of Social Services)
Iraqi refugees « Refugee Resettlement Watch (Disturbing story of Iraqi “refugee” convicted of terrorist activity whining about the lawyer we paid for)
Carly Fiorina Trolls Chuck Todd with a Domain of His Own | Mediaite (Leftist water carriers for Hillary Clinton have been taunting Carly about her failure to register the domain carlyfiorina.org. First Seth Myers, now F. Chuck. In both cases, Ms. Fiorina got their .org domains and directed them to her candidate’s site.)
Under Pressure from Dems, Obama Relents on Iran Bill – Scott Adams Show, Conservative Politics, & Talk Radio (FTA: “Obama’s 11th hour compromise after months of threatening to veto the Corker-Menendez bill is a classic back against the wall capitulation.” Wrong-Obama got exactly what he wanted. The requirement that Iran agree that Israel has the right to exist-dropped. Obama can lift sanctions if Congress either approves the nuclear deal or does not. So, the Senate sucle rrendered its Article II, Section 2, Clause 2 right to approve treaties. They should have insisted that this deal be treated as a treaty.)