The State Department and refugee resettlement contractors who get paid by the head (and by you) to “seed” middle America with people from jihadist hotbeds have been working overtime!
The State Department has more than doubled the rate of refugees from Iraq, Syria and other suspect countries in the week since a federal judge’s reprieve, in what analysts said appears to be a push to admit as many people as possible before another court puts the program back on ice.
A staggering 77 percent of the 1,100 refugees let in since Judge James L. Robart’s Feb. 3 order have been from the seven suspect countries. Nearly a third are from Syria alone — a country that President Trump has ordered be banned altogether from the refugee program. Another 21 percent are from Iraq. By contrast, in the two weeks before Judge Robart’s order, just 9 percent of refugees were from Syria and 6 percent were from Iraq.(emphasis mine)
“There’s no doubt in my mind they would be doing whatever they could to get people in before something changes because, from their perspective, their motivation is to resettle these folks. It would not be the first time that State Department officials have prioritized facilitating someone’s entry to the United States over security concerns,” said Jessica Vaughan, policy studies director at the Center for Immigration Studies. …
Immediately after Judge Robart’s decision, the State Department and Homeland Security agencies kicked back into gear, beginning to accept both refugees and visitors from the suspect countries.
Numbers weren’t available on the effects of the broader travel ban, but 1,110 refugees were admitted in the days since the program was restarted — and of those, 849 were from the seven danger countries the president singled out. A whopping 346 were from Syria alone, and another 232 were from Iraq.
The surge has also meant a major jump in the number of self-identified Muslims admitted: 64 percent of the new batch of refugees are from some sect of Islam, compared to just 31 percent in the first weeks of the Trump administration.
So, when the president says that people from these 7 countries previously identified as dangerous by the Obama Regime are pouring in after rogue Judge James Robart’s ludricious decision 1 week ago, he is absolutely correct.
Is the next Tsarnaev family or Tashfeen Malik among the “refugees” being admitted to our country thanks to the disgraceful political activism of the federal courts? Let’s hope not. If we suffer another terror attack at the hands of these “refugees,” let’s not let anyone forget why it happened; specifically, the cynical, self-interest of the resettlement contractors and their allies in the State Department, enabled by rogue, lying federal judges.