DC Police Chief states obvious truth: the 2nd Amendment is best protection against Paris style terrorist attack, urges armed citizens to use self-help
Also: Obama tells us that refugees are most vetted, well-screened people who enter our country. Is that true?
Links to stories we discussed on the show are below.
Thanks so very much for your encouragement and support! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Who is selecting the “refugees” that Obama wants to import into our country
- Why the “refugee pause” bill that new Speaker of the House Paul Ryan pushed through is not a solution to any problem, other than political weasels trying to trick us into thinking they are doing something to stop the invasion
- How much it costs to resettle one refugee in the United States
- How many people have been arrested in the U.S. over the last 18 months for assisting Islamist terrorists
- That terrorist “refugees’ have come into this country
- John McCain’s eloquent response to Obama’s revolting comment that his critics were “popping off” about his lack of a strategy to defeat ISIS
- What Donald Trump thinks of waterboarding
- What the DC Police Chief says is best option if you find yourself in a Paris-type terror attack
Thanks to danasongs.com and incompetech.com for some of the music that we use on the program. Also, thanks to raintree.com for the “How’s That Hope & Change Workin’ Out for You?” song, which we have played from time to time.
Please start your amazon shopping by clicking on the link above, and a small percentage of your purchase goes to support our “community organizing” at no extra cost to you.
Also, if you are so inclined, please share the link with your family and friends, and on your social networks.
Thanks so very much!
Syrian Refugee Resettlement
VIDEO: “Lassitude, Passivity and Annoyance” Obama Approach to ISIS – Teri O’Brien – America’s Original Conservative Warrior Princess (Crew at Morning Joe is stunned by Obama’s press conference aka clinic in delusion on Monday, 11/16/15)
Syrian community leader: ISIS is already in America | New York Post (Also says if you want documents to get into Europe or the U.S. you don’t need to bother with forgeries. You can bribe a Syrian official to give you actual government documents that say you are whoever you want them to say you are)
Visa waiver program poses greater terrorist threat than refugee admissions, lawmakers say – The Washington Post (don’t fall for liberal trick that says “Hey, forget that refugee thing. Look over here at the visa waiver program.” There’s no reason we can fix both.)
Schakowsky: Paris Attacks Show Need for More Gun Control (Doesn’t everything show that need to liberals?)