Suddenly, after years of lawlessness from the Oval Office, and by liberals on immigration and marriage, the Left is up in arms over violation of law by Rowan County, KY clerk, Kim Davis.
Thanks to danasongs.com and incompetech.com for some of the music that we use on the program. Also, thanks to raintree.com for the “How’s That Hope & Change Workin’ Out for You?” song, which we have played from time to time.
Also thanks to my friend AlfonZo Rachel of the band 20 lb Sledge for letting us use some of his terrific music as bumpers on our show.
Links to stories we discussed on the show are below.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What Sarah Palin thinks of B. Hussein Obama’s recent “tourist jaunt” to Alaska
- What Sarah Palin thinks of the Donald Trump-Hugh Hewitt kerfuffle
- What Sarah Palin thinks Gov. John Kasich should do about pending Ohio legislation that would not allow abortion just because baby would be born with Down’s Syndrome
- The stunning comparison moron CNN’s Michael Smerconish made when describing KY clerk Kim Davis
- What Abe Lincoln said about judicial tyranny, courtesy of Gov. Mike Huckabee (he would be on Kim Davis side)
- The reason that people who say that bans on same sex marriage are the same as bans on interracial marriage, outlawed by the 1967 Supreme Court case, Loving v. Virginia are WRONG
- The many violent crimes being committed by illegal aliens, including some of the “unaccompanied children” from El Salvador admitted to the country last year by the Obama Regime
- What heinous leftist professors are teaching college freshmen about 9/11
- The Obama administration’s coverup of violent crime, including murder, at facilities that are part of an LBJ-era social welfare rathole designed to help “at risk” youth
Your Tax Dollars at Work
3rd World Invasion
MORE: Three charged in Sterling murder | LoudounTimes.com (Three illegal alien, MS 13 Gang members kill Mexican teen in Virginia)
Illegal Felon Can’t Be Deported Because He’s Transgendered | The Daily Caller (Obama appointed judge on 9th Circuit makes this decision, of course)
Texas asks judge to rescind 108,000 three-year amnesties for Dreamers – Washington Times (Stand firm, Judge Hanen. We salute you.)