Thanks so much for listening to the show! If time permits, please cruise over here and leave a comment on iTunes, and spread the word to your friends. Please have them come here and listen on demand (see the player in the right side bar?) You can listen to the latest episode by clicking the play button, or you can see previous episodes by clicking on the list icon to the left of the heart below the episode title (Image 2 shows the list)
I thank you from the bottom of my well-conditioned heart!
Thanks to danasongs.com and incompetech.com for some of the music that we use on the program. Also, thanks to raintree.com for the “How’s That Hope & Change Workin’ Out for You?” song, which we have played from time to time.
Thanks also to breakingobama.com for some of the parody songs we play.
Also thanks to my friend AlfonZo Rachel of the band 20 lb Sledge for letting us use some of his terrific music as bumpers on our show.
Links to stories we discussed on the show are below.[amazon template=wishlist&asin=B00EW4OJDY]
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Hillary Clinton’s breathtaking statement about the litmus test she will have for Supreme Court nominees if she’s elected president (God forbid)
- How much per week is wasted by Medicare in fraudulent payments
- How much Amtrak lost on its food service, largely from employee theft and stunning administrative inefficieny
- How the Obama Regime enraged U.S. District judge Andrew Hanen by its lies about amnesty, and what he might do about it
- How one of our favorite political consultant idiots out-stupided himself on the issue of the death penalty given to the Boston Marathon murderous terrorist
- How the last guy sentenced to the federal death penalty back in 2003 continues to live large as a killer-celebrity and will soon get a new penalty trial
New Apps for your Smart Phone to Help Us Stay More Connected:
Clammr (“LISTEN to a personalized, continuous stream of 18 second audio clips from the sources you love.”)
Hillary Clinton Wants to Silence All Critics and Ban Books
Bumble Bee charged with felony for ‘willful’ safety violations in worker’s death -First in Seafood News – Intrafish.com (Ask the executives charged in this case “what difference it makes.”)
Obama Regime’s Lies About Amnesty
Amtrak and Stimulus
Boston Bomber Death Sentence