Attorney for Benghazi Whistleblower: 400 US Missiles Stolen In Benghazi

Have we found the reason for the Benghazi cover up?

If Joe DeGenova, is correct, what happened in Benghazi makes previous US government gunrunning look like smuggling water pistols. Is this the reason that the Benghazi survivors are being secreted away in government safehouses, given new identities, and hidden from Congress? From The Freedom Outpost: 

Mark Thomspson, one of the Benghazi whistleblowers who testified before Congress earlier this year, acquired the services of Joe DiGenova as his attorney. DiGenova has now come out and said that he’s been told that some “very ugly people” had stolen upwards of 400 surface-to-air missiles and that the Benghazi annex played a key role.

“I do not know whether [the missiles] were at the annex, but it is clear the annex was somehow involved in the process of the distribution of those missiles,” said DiGenova in an interview Monday with Washington’s WMAL.

WMAL reports:

How did DiGenova get this information?  He told WMAL that ever since he and his wife and law partner, Victoria Toensing, (Editor’s note: Victoria appeared onThe Teri O’Brien Show on May 12, 2013 to discuss her representation of another Benghazi whistleblower, Gregory Hicks) began representing the Benghazi whistleblowers last spring, they have been contacted by several people eager to share information about what really happened the night of September 11, 2012, when four Americans were killed in the Consulate attack, including U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens.

“This information comes from a former intelligence official who stayed in constant contact with people in the special ops and intelligence community,” said DiGenova, “and it is pretty clear that the biggest concern right now is that 400 missiles, which have been diverted in Libya and have gotten into the hands of some very ugly people. And they are worried, specifically according to these sources, about an attempt to shoot down an airliner,” he added.

 

From The Daily Mail:

‘We have learned that one of the reasons the administration is so deeply concerned’ is that ‘there were 400 surface-to-air missiles stolen, and that they are … in the hands of many people, and that the biggest fear in the U.S. intelligence community is that one of these missiles will be used to shoot down an airliner. 400 missiles, surface-to-air missiles, taken from Libya.’
Asked if the missiles are now ‘in the hands of al-Qaeda operatives,’ DiGenova replied, ‘That is what these people are telling us.’

From The London Telegraph:

Up to 35 CIA operatives were working in the city during the attack last September on the US consulate that resulted in the death of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, according to CNN.
The circumstances of the attack are a subject of deep division in the US with some Congressional leaders pressing for a wide-ranging investigation into suspicions that the government has withheld details of its activities in the Libyan city.
The television network said that a CIA team was working in an annex near the consulate on a project to supply missiles from Libyan armouries to Syrian rebels.

 

Is it time for a Select Committee in Congress to get to the bottom of what really happened in Benghazi on 9/11/12? What say you?

The Teri O'Brien Show

book