Award-winning journalist and New York Times best-selling author Sharyl Attkisson explains how the Obama Regime tried to silence her and stop her attempts to expose its corruption, and gives us an update on the lawsuit she filed to get to the bottom of who hacked into her computer while she was trying to get to the truth.
- We may never know what really happened in the Obama administration’s Fast and Furious scandal.
- The news industry has changed and the idea of neutrally reporting facts is considered passé, and advocacy is being encouraged.
- One reason that it seems that so few people who claim to want to be journalists do ACTUAL journalism is that they fear that editors might block stories at the request of powerful interests.
- David Brock’s insane (my word, not Sharyl’s) leftist interest group, Media Matters, has far more power than most people realize, even though they are just part of a network of billionaire interests pulling strings designed to look like a giant grassroots movement.
- The Obama Regime would make DAILY calls to CBS executives to harass the network after her stories about their corruption. The Obama apparatchiks would reach out a variety of ways and were relentless in their efforts to shape the “news.”
Resources Mentioned or Related
To get Sharyl’s terrific books, click on the links below.
Please check out these other episodes of Dangerous Thinkers