Caitlyn Jenner is a disturbed person with mental illness, not an example of “courage.” The Left is using this sick person to push its agenda, which is evil and tragic.
Thanks so much for listening to the show! I thank you from the bottom of my well-conditioned heart!
Thanks to danasongs.com and incompetech.com for some of the music that we use on the program. Also, thanks to raintree.com for the “How’s That Hope & Change Workin’ Out for You?” song, which we have played from time to time.
Thanks also to breakingobama.com for some of the parody songs we play.
Also thanks to my friend AlfonZo Rachel of the band 20 lb Sledge for letting us use some of his terrific music as bumpers on our show.
Links to stories we discussed on the show are below.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why Hillary Clinton has added voting rights to the list of things she lies about (hint it’s not because she’s concerned about voting rights)
- How the Jurassic Media plans to use Bruce “Caitlyn Kardashian” Jenner’s public mental breakdown to bash Republicans
- Why demented democrat presidential candidate Lincoln Chaffee thinks it’s time for the U.S. to go metric
- How New Jersey’s ridiculous trampling on 2nd Amendment rights allowed a violent criminal to murder a 39-year old woman by denying her the right to protect herself
- How one Detroit woman, fed up with “thugs” (her word) fought back successfully against 3 carjackers
Courage, Then and Now: D-Day v. Caitlyn Jenner
Transgender Children’s Books Fill a Void and Break a Taboo – NYTimes.com (what’s next now that the left has normalized homosexuality and is working on making sure you get your mind right on the “transgendered?” The “genderqueer,” of course!)
Character-The Founders Said It Was Essential. Even Media Sees That Hillary’s Falls WAY short.
AP’s Will Weissert: Perry’s Reference to God-Given Rights Is ‘A Nod to the Tea Party’ (Yet another example of Lame Stream Media morons who don’t understand our Founding.)
The Global Pottersville |(Victor Davis Hanson with another brilliant column, equating America under Obama’s “leadership” with Bedford Falls in the alternative reality that was Pottersville in Frank Capra’s film “It’s a Wonderful Life.”)