Sen. Ted Cruz says he opposes amnesty, yet some of his decisions suggest otherwise.
Listen here or in the sidebar to the right above.
Links to stories we discussed on the show, are below.
Thanks to danasongs.com and incompetech.com for some of the music that we use on the program. Also thanks to Steve Vaus for “Come and Take it.” We also use music from Kevin MacLeod, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Never Doubt Me-Left’s Shiny Object Game
- Former Clinton bag man gives Hillary’s prospects a general election boost
- Obama Says
- CDC’s Secret About the “Unaccompanied Alien Children” Who Invaded in 2014 & 2015 Revealed
- Do-Gooder Contractors Dump “Refugees” on Local Communities and Take the Money and Run
- More Evidence That We May Not Be Able to Trust Ted Cruz on Amnesty
- Documents Reveal That Eric Holder Was Involved in Fast and Furious Coverup
- Hillary Still Hates the First Amendment
Ask us a Question: Reach out at email@example.com
If you enjoyed the show, please leave a comment at iTunes or at spreaker.com, and help us spread the word by telling your friends. That would help tremendously by raising the profile of the show.
Thanks so very much!
Links from the Show
Left’s Shiny Object of the Week
Poll: Kasich, Cruz lead Clinton head-to-head | TheHill (Why does Kasich keep saying that he’s the only one who can beat Hillary? Oh wait … he’s delusional)
Hillary Still Hates the First Amendment (and is still a congential liar)
Hillary Clinton’s IT Guru Refuses To Talk To Congress | The Daily Caller (He has told FBI that he got $5000 to commit a felony, but he doesn’t want to tell Congress. Could be bad for Grandma because if he talks to Congress, her team will find out what he’s saying before her FBI interrogation.)
3rd World Invasion
2nd Amendment Update
Earth Day Scam
9 Things You May Not Know About Vladimir Lenin – History in the Headlines (Because 4/22 is his birthday)