- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was a Christian pastor, who rejected sexual immorality, including homosexuality
- In 1958, Dr. King advised a young man who asked him about his homosexual feelings that he could deal with this “problem”
- In 2005, MLK Jr’s daughter said while campaigning for Prop 8, which 70% of African-Americans voted for, that her father didn’t take a bullet for same-sex marriage
- Cultural Marxists need to “redefine” marriage, which means first they have to destroy it
- Any culture that embraces sexual license, especially homosexuality, is not long for the world
Links and Resources
This is the handbook that militant homosexual activists, using the Alinskyite tactics it sets out, have normalized homosexuality.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review of Dangerous Thinkers with Teri O’Brien on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
Please check out these other episodes of Dangerous Thinkers