Cringe-Inducing Moments in 2015? No shortage of those!
Links to stories we discussed on the show are below. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks to danasongs.com and incompetech.com for some of the music that we use on the program. Also thanks to Steve Vaus for “Come and Take it.”
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- About Hillary’s contempt for the First Amendment
- Why John Kerry’s absurd and offensive comment suggesting that the Charlie Hebdo terrorist attack was justified shouldn’t have surprised anyone
- How wussy liberals got their panties in a bundle over an ad featuring a picture of a gun
- The most cringe-inducing moments of 2015
- The latest on the cleric at Syed Farook’s mosque (Hint: he may be lying)
Year in Review
Phoenix Veterans Affairs whistleblowers say hospital still lacks enough doctors – CBS News (How can this be? Barack and Mooch LOVE the military and veterans!)
2nd Amendment Update
Invasion of Muslims and Illegal Aliens
Cleric denies ties to San Bernardino killers as phone records surface | New York Post (We Must Not Offend Muslims, Say Democrats, or they won’t help us stop terrorist attacks! They help us stop terrorist attacks?)
Marco Rubio, Biggest Disappointment of 2015
Please check out our weekly comedy Google Hangout, the Kidders, featuring me and my two comedian friends Dale Irvin and Tim Slagle.