Obama’s America: Don’t criticize the One. Or else. And we know that Hillary has repeatedly stated that she thinks it should be illegal to criticize her. If elected, she will make that happen.
America-loving New Zealander Trevor Loudon joined us to discuss his new movie “Enemies Within.” Could your congressman get a security clearance?
Listen to this episode here using the player on the right, or here on spreaker.com.
Links to stories we discussed on the show are below.
In this episode:
- Enemies Within: My Interview with Trevor Loudon
- Corrupt Media Declares Election Over
- Liberal Projection, Part 1: It’s the Clintons Who Are in Bed with Russia (Breitbart’s Matthew Boyle interviews Clinton Cash author, Peter Schweizer)
- Liberal Projection, Part 2: Michelle Obama Says “They” (Trump campaign) is Trying to Discourage Voters
- The Oprah’s Ringing Endorsement of Hillary Clinton
- The Poll the Corrupt Media isn’t Telling You About
- Media Blackout on the Substance of Donald Trump’s Gettysburg speech
- Muslims Pouring into US at an Astounding Rate
- Hillary Campaign Manager Refuses to Say One Way or Other Whether They Have Had Any Contact With Trump Sex Accusers
- High Price of Calling Obama a Commie
- Hillary Still Thinks It Should Be Illegal to Criticize Her
Attention listeners in Chicagoland: There are three screenings of “The Enemies Within” scheduled next week:
Oct. 24th – Lemont and DuPage Tea Parties – 6:00 pm – Lemont Township Community Center – 16300 Alba St Lemont, Illinois 60439
Oct. 25th – Illinois Tea Party Patriots – 7:00 pm – Pitstick Pavilion – 3401 N Route 23, Ottawa, IL 61350
Oct 27th – Grace Gospel Fellowship – 7:00 PM – 4 N 220 Illinois 83, Bensenville, IL 60106
Migrant jailed for attack on Austrian boy has conviction OVERTURNED | World | News | Daily Express (Preview of coming attractions in America?)
Search for “TB” – Teri O’Brien – America’s Original Conservative Warrior Princess (Our archive of posts about TB coming to America with “refugees”)
Thanks to danasongs.com and incompetech.com for some of the music that we use on the program. Also thanks to Steve Vaus for “Come and Take it.” We also use music from Kevin MacLeod, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license