Crybaby losers, useful idiots for Soros-funded agitators, march around in the streets.
Also, was keeping Hillary out of Wisconsin and Michigan part of her team’s strategy? Will Obama pardon her? Will President Trump? Should he? Listen to this episode here using the player on the right, or here on spreaker.com.
Links to stories we discussed on the show are below.
In this episode:
- Butt-Hurt Millennials Demonstrate Legendary Ignorance, Whine About Election Result (and sound like an SNL skit)
- Speaking of SNL, their skit mocking Manhattan liberals on election night was actually funny. (When is the last time you could say that about something on that show?)
- Michael Moore looking like Caitlyn Jenner’s fat older sister comments on Hillary’s loss
- Kellyanne Conway, first woman to run a major presidential campaign, smacks pathetic Sen. Harry Reid (Shouldn’t he be fighting with an exercise band or something?)
- Professor who correctly predicted 2016 election result using “13 keys” has a new, and surprising, predictionu
- Should Barack Obama pardon Hillary? Should President Donald Trump?
Election 2016-Trump Wins, Left Whines
Why celebrity endorsements didn’t help Hillary at all | Page Six (I take it back. There are stupid questions.)
These 13 sentences led a professor to predict Trump’s win | PBS NewsHour (Professor Lichtman called the election in September)
Dukakis calls for end to Electoral College – POLITICO (Does he have a cell phone so he can call someone who cares?)
Thanks to danasongs.com and incompetech.com for some of the music that we use on the program. Also thanks to Steve Vaus for “Come and Take it.” We also use music from Kevin MacLeod, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license