America’s Survival, Inc. (ASI) President Cliff Kincaid, a former writer for Ronald Reagan’s favorite newspaper, Human Events, is a journalist and media critic who first exposed Communist Party member Frank Marshall Davis as Barack Obama’s mentor in February of 2008. He followed on May 22 of that year with a Washington, D.C. press conference which issued exclusive reports on Obama’s communist connections in Hawaii and Chicago. In August of 2008, ASI released the 600-page FBI file on Davis. ASI has an Internet-based Roku TV channel, produced in association with Jerry Kenney, which reaches people in 110 countries. Our YouTube channel has nearly 500 exclusive videos and one million views. We provide a free mobile device app for Android and iPhones to access our videos, news, and Facebook and Twitter feeds. ASI’s website is www.usasurvival.org
- How the American Intelligence Community enabled our first Marxist President, Barack Hussein Obama
- How the current revelations about corruption in the FBI relate to Obama
- Why the Intelligence Community has been so determined to go after President Trump
- The loophole in our system that allows a hard-wired Marxist like Obama to be elected president
- How Obama got elected: we relied on the media, and the media suppressed the truth
- What better act of diversion than to accuse President Trump of being a Soviet agent when in fact it was Obama who was?
- The stunning way that the Communist Chinese state-controlled media referred to Obama, which makes clear that they consider him a fellow communist
- How Obama’s presidency was designed to support both the communist and Muslim enemies of the United States
- While Obama did tremendous damage with this foreign policy, his domestic cultural Marxist agenda was also extremely destructive
- Why it is impossible to be a “gay conservative”
- The tremendous importance of new media today
Links and Resources
America’s Survival (get access to FBI files, the mobile app and lots more!)
Cliff Kincaid’s books:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons below.
Also, please leave an honest review of Dangerous Thinkers with Teri O’Brien on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
Please check out these other episodes of Dangerous Thinkers