Jihad Watch Director Robert Spencer has studied the Koran and Islam for over 30 years, and he has written 19 books, including his latest, the soon-to-be released The History of Jihad: From Muhammad to ISIS, the comprehensive history of the role of war and terror in the spread of Islam.
Want to check out one of the books we discuss here on Dangerous Thinkers with Teri O’Brien? Listeners to this show can get a free audiobook, and a 30-day free trial at http://www.audibletrial.com/DangerousThinkers
Click here to get exclusive access to this conversation on iTunes.
You can also listen on here on spreaker.com.
Please scroll down for links to everything we mentioned in this episode.
What You’ll Learn by Listening
- That Islam is the only major religion that mandates warfare against non-believers
- That our elites are putting us at risk by peddling the lie that Islam is a “religion of peace”
- The two alternative reasons that our elites, and those in Europe, continue to lie about Islam
- What inspired Robert Spencer to spend his 30-year study of Islam
- How Sweden ended up with a massive problem of violence (hand grenades), featuring no-go zones and other delights
- Why a German boy was beaten up at school and was hospitalized because he angered his Muslim classmates
- How for centuries non-Muslims submitted to hegemony of Muslims in Ottoman Empire
- Why rape is such a thing with Muslim migrants
- That Muslim allows men to have “captives of the right hand” as sex slaves
- How Hungary could save Europe
- Why some say that John Brennan is a Muslim
- Why its foolish to bring in large numbers of Muslim migrants
- Is it possible for Islam to reform to remove violent streak?
- How a Muslim reformer was executed in 1985 for saying that Koran’s peaceful passages should take precedence over the violent ones
- How a Leftist doctor in Iceland treating Robert Spencer after another leftist lunatic tried to murder him with poison
Subscribe to the podcast below to get access to future episodes by clicking here.
Links and Resources from this Episode
The History of Jihad: From Muhammad to ISIS (Robert’s upcoming book. Please click the link to pre-order)
Listeners of Dangerous Thinkers with Teri O’Brien can get a free audiobook, and a 30-day free trial at http://www.audibletrial.com/DangerousThinkers
Thanks so much for joining me again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share this page on your social networks. (Use the buttons the top or bottom of this post.)
Also, please leave an honest review of Dangerous Thinkers with Teri O’Brien on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
Please check out these other episodes of Dangerous Thinkers: