Is killer an Obama “unaccompanied alien child?” Last week, two Good Samaritans in Montana were fatally shot when they stopped to help an 18-year old Mexican “legal resident.” Under what auspices is he “legally” in the U.S.? He entered in May, 2013. Only ICE knows for sure, and they aren’t talking.
Obama’s open borders policy, just like Fast and Furious, are motivated by his cynical obsession with what is politically expedient.
Thanks to danasongs.com and incompetech.com for some of the music that we use on the program. Also, thanks to raintree.com for the “How’s That Hope & Change Workin’ Out for You?” song, which we have played from time to time.
Also thanks to my friend AlfonZo Rachel of the band 20 lb Sledge for letting us use some of his terrific music as bumpers on our show.
Links to stories we discussed on the show are below. Thanks to our guest, Andrew C. McCarthy of National Review[amazon template=wishlist&asin=1594037760][amazon template=wishlist&asin=1594033773] [amazon template=wishlist&asin=1594036918]
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- About the recent murder case of two Good Samaritans in Montana by a Mexican “legal permanent resident”
- About the murder of an 8-year old girl in Santa Cruz, California, a “sanctuary” city, by a 15-year old, who may be an anchor baby
- About the possibility that a Fast and Furious gun was involved in a terrorist attack on American soil
- Why National Review’s Andrew McCarthy thinks Obama deserves to be impeached over the Iran Deal
- How Sen. John McCain is 180 degrees wrong about the role of the Senate in the context of the Iran Deal Disaster
- About the Ayatollah’s new book, currently only available in Iran, about his plan to destroy Israel
- About the background of the federal judge who enjoined the Center for Medical Progress from releasing more of their undercover videos exposing the disgusting, ghoulish Planned Parenthood baby body part chop shop
New Apps for your Smart Phone to Help Us Stay More Connected
3rd World Invasion
Jesus Deniz Mendoza, Mexican accused of double murder, was legal immigrant – Washington Times (but the Obama Regime won’t say how he got that status. I say he was one of those “unaccompanied children.”)
Refugees from Syria claim racism in Germany is so bad they want to GO HOME | Daily Mail Online (Preview of coming attractions in US?)
Iran Deal Disaster
Why Schumer will side with Obama on Iran deal | New York Post (Because he’s a liberal first and always, which means he’s obsessed with having power)
Hillary Mysterious Missing Emails
Judge Who Enjoined Release of Center for Medical Progress Videos is Obama Donor & Former Member of Obama Department of Justice
The Scion Of San Francisco: Judge William H. Orrick III – Law360 (“Judge Orrick says his career first truly began to dovetail with that of his father — who had served several years as an assistant attorney general during the Kennedy administration — in 2009, when he joined the Department of Justice as a deputy assistant attorney general.
“The one thing I did aspire to follow my father in is that he was able to serve a president that he admired greatly — President Kennedy — and work in Washington,” Judge Orrick says. “I thought that would be a terrific thing to be able to do, and I too was very fortunate to work for a president I greatly admire.”)
Memphis Police officer Sean Bolton shot dead during traffic stop | Daily Mail Online (Can’t wait for all the media outrage over this shooting, can you?)