Bergdahl disgrace, ignorant millennials and unpacking the Mueller indictments from last Monday with Sidney Powell.
Listen to this episode here by using the player on the right of this page, or here on spreaker.com.
Links to stories we discussed on the show are below.
In this episode:
- Donna Brazile tells people who don’t like her book to “go to hell” (why exactly did she give the debate questions to Hillary again?)
- Corrupt media celebrates indictment of groupie Papadapolous
- Insane, unhinged former MS-NBC host says Pres. Trump and his family did less damage to U.S. Than Bin Laden ISIS
- November 5, 2009: The Fort Hood “Workplace Violence”
- L.A. Times reporter fat shames Sarah Sanders
- Antifa Protest Flop
- Uber lawyer Sidney
- Disgusting: Traitor/Deserter Bowe Bergdahl walks
- The Most Ignorant Generation: Almost half of millennials would prefer living under socialism to capitalism
Please cruise over to our Facebook group, Dangerous Thinkers: Fans of The Teri O’Brien Show.
And speaking of Dangerous Thinkers…
Don’t you think people need to hear the common sense and information from people like Dr. Walter E. Williams, Victor Davis Hanson, Sharyl Attkisson, and Andy McCarthy? If you agree that they do, please help us make these show a success by going over to iTunes (link here: http://teriobrien.com/DangerousThinkersPodcast) and (1) rate the show (2) writing a review and (3) subscribing to the show..
Coming this Wednesday to celebrate the anniversary of the 2016 presidential election, legendary lawyer Alan Dershowitz.
Please check out these episodes of our new podcast, “Dangerous Thinkers with Teri O’Brien!”
Foot Hood Anniversary
Terrorist Dirtbag: What Was He Really Like? Neighbors Weigh in
Disgrace: Bergdahl Walks, Military Families Do Life Sentence
L.A. Times Reporter Fat Shames Sarah Sanders
Former Federal Prosecutor and Author of License to Lie Sidney Powell Helps Us Unpack Mueller’s Indictments
Get the must-read book, License to Lie, Exposing Corruption in the Justice Department.
Almost Half of Millennials Would Like to Live Under Socialism
On twitter: twitter.com/teriobrien. Please use the hashtag #theteriobrienshow
By voicemail: at http://www.teriobrien.com
By email: use your special address, firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing your take, so thanks!