Does DNC Chair Tom Perez really believe that the Electoral College is not part of the Constitution, or is he just trying to deceive his low-information voters?
Listen to this episode here!
Please help The Teri O’Brien Show reach more people and make America great again by rating, reviewing and subscribing on iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/informed-america-radio/id304244454?mt=2
Links to stories we discussed on the show are below.
In this episode:
- Democrat National Committee Chairman and crypto-commie Tom Perez says the Electoral College is not in the Constitution. Does he, a Harvard Law School grad, really believe that?
- Democrats busted, forced to admit that they payed the smear merchants, Fusion GPS
- Whining millionaire social justice warriors in the NFL find new “racist” term, bash owner of Houston Texans
- Why is leaking happening out of Mueller investigation? How can FBI investigate itself? Shouldn’t Bob Mueller resign?
- Las Vegas Massacre coverup, which we discussed on last week’s show, continues
- Leftist heads explode when psychology researcher says that babies need their mothers until age 3
Please cruise over to our Facebook group, Dangerous Thinkers: Fans of The Teri O’Brien Show.
And speaking of Dangerous Thinkers…
Don’t you think people need to hear the common sense and information from people like Dr. Walter E. Williams, Victor Davis Hanson, Sharyl Attkisson, and Andy McCarthy? If you agree that they do, please help us make these show a success by going over to iTunes and (1) rate the show (2) writing a review and (3) subscribing to the show..
Please check out these episodes of our new podcast, “Dangerous Thinkers with Teri O’Brien!”
Tom Perez, DNC Chair and Crypto-commie leftist Hack, Claims Electoral College is not in Constitution
(128) Senator Kirk Dillard on the national popular vote – YouTube (I guess we shouldn’t be surprised that this guy, a “Republican” as in RINO, is was in a campaign ad for Obama in 2008)
Review & Outlook: The Talented Mr. Perez – WSJ (About Perez settling a case to preserve his ideological pet belief in the “disproportionate impact” theory to prove “racism” at the expense of taxpayers)
Query: does anyone believe that Perez didn’t know about millions paid to Fusion GPS?
Democrats and Dossiers
CNN, Still Unable to “Move On” after Hillary’s Loss, Recalls Happier Times
Las Vegas Coverup Continues
The Politicization of Motherhood
(The author of the book, Being There: Why Prioritizing Motherhood in the First Three Years Matters, becomes a pariah for writing about the science behind raising emotionally-healthy children)
This and That
On twitter: twitter.com/teriobrien. Please use the hashtag #theteriobrienshow
By voicemail: at http://www.teriobrien.com
By email: use your special address, email@example.com
We look forward to hearing your take, so thanks!