During the Obama Regime, the EPA illegal used taxpayer funds for propaganda. Plus
Starting last July, democrats alleged that the Trump campaign was colluding with the Russian government to influence the outcome of the presidential election, so wouldn’t it have been a violation of Barack Obama’s oath of office NOT to investigate the Trump campaign? So why the faux outrage when Pres. Trump claimed he was spied on by Barack Obama?
Links to stories we discussed on the show are below.
In this episode:
- Jake Tapper Makes a Fool of Himself (AGAIN), Ripping Pres. Trump for Mocking the Disabled, Forgetting Jackass Obama’s “Special Olympics” Remark
- Real Reason for Media Outrage: How Dare ANYONE Accuse Barack Obama of Spying? (even though his administration did many times)
- Why Doesn’t Jake Tapper Correct Democrats When They Spread Misinformation?
- CNN’s Fareed Zacharia Says Benghazi was a “Mistake,” but Trump Campaign’s Unproven and Completely Discredited “Collusion” with Russia was “Deliberate” and Much More Serious
- Jake Tapper Makes a Fool of Himself (AGAIN), Suggesting That if ANYONE suggested that the Trump Campaign colluded with Russians, That Party Should Correct the Record, Forgetting That He and Many on CNN Did Just That
- Why Should Taxpayers Subsidize Rich Liberal’s Entertainment Like PBS and NPR, Especially When Their Execs earn over $500,000 a year?
- School Lunch Program: Contributor to Childhood Obesity
- EPA Uses Your Money for Propaganda
Russian Collusion? Democrats (Elected Variety, and Unelected aka “Journalists”) Outraged that POTUS Accused the One of Spying on Him, While At Same Time Claiming Obvious “Collusion” Between Trump Campaign and Russian Government
Demagoguery About the Trump Budget: Big Bird, School Lunches, and the EPA
Schools Cut Meat/Cheese From Lunch To Fight Global Warming | The Daily Caller (Note the following from the end of the story: “Virginia Tech researchers tracked financially vulnerable kids who got free school meals from kindergarten to eighth grade and found those feasting on government meals were more likely to become overweight. Children with the highest chance of being overweight or obese consumed one-third to one-half of their daily meals at school, according to a U.S. Department of Agriculture study.”)
Worst Dinner Date Ever!
Thanks to danasongs.com, who song plays at the end of that “OBrien” rejoin that we play, and incompetech.com for some of the music that we use on the program. Also thanks to Steve Vaus for “Come and Take it.” We also use music from Kevin MacLeod, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license