We need a lot more dangerous thinkers like Humberto Fontova to open a can of relentless truth on the propaganda about Castro’s gleeful executioner, Che Guevara.
- The Castro Regime, just 90 miles from the U.S., jailed, tortured and murdered more people than Stalin’s.
- Castro murdered more political prisoners in its first 3 years than Hitler did in 6 years in power.
- Castro, realizing that Che was a sadist, realized that he could be useful to him and his totalitarian regime.
- Che is popular for same reason as James Dean and Jim Morrison. He died young and left a good looking corpse.
- Fidel Castro was an expert manipulator of the U.S. media
- The Castro Regime was a top jailer of gays and blacks.
Links and Resources
Humberto’s New Book, Crazy on the Bayou: Five Seasons of Louisiana Hunting, Fishing and Feasting
This book follows the cast of a proposed TV reality show, “Humberto Fontova’s Revenge,” as they hunt, fish, and feast in Louisiana’s bayou country. And what a wild ride it is! Each chapter of this rollicking account chronicles an outdoor adventure and includes a Cuban-Cajun recipe.
What Is Che Guevara’s Legacy 50 Years After His Death? – The New York Times (an example of the sort of Useful Idiot you’d expect to find writing in the New York Times)
All of Humberto’s books on amazon.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review of Dangerous Thinkers with Teri O’Brien on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
Please check out these other episodes of Dangerous Thinkers with Teri O’Brien (links to are iTunes)