Trevor Loudon is a tireless warrior against the communist Left, and it was a distinct pleasure to speak to him again. Listen to the interview to hear about the event that inspired him to start his decades-long fight against communism. Please be sure to check out Trevor’s excellent documentaries, which are incredibly eye-opening and which every liberty-loving American should see.
- How the Communist Party has worked for decades to get its policies adopted by using union, religious front groups and traditional accepted political parties like the Democrat Party
- A fun fact about David David Maraniss of the Washington Post who managed to write an allegedly comprehensive biography of Barack Hussein Obama without ever mentioning Frank Marshall Davis (Hint: Mr. Mariness’ parents had a special, as in communist, history, and a connection to Mr. Davis)
- The real motivation for DACA, and amnesty in general, and why it is the number 1 priority of the progressive movement
- The reason Barack Obama pushed so hard for DACA aka amnesty before the 2014 mid-term election, even though he knew it would cost the democrats the U.S. Senate, is that as a Marxist-Leninist he is very happy to take one step backward knowing that he and his fellow Leftists would be able to take 2 steps forward thanks to immigration
- The number one thing we can do to stop the destruction of young minds in our schools
- Trevor’s fun thought experiment about McDonalds
Links and Resources
Dana Milbank – Obama as You’ve Never Known Him! (Buffoonish WaPo scribbler, who used to appear on Keith Olbermann’s show over at the 24/7 televised nut house until Mr. Olbermann ended up in a real nuthouse, goes full Alinsky mocking the idea Obama’s many communist associations)
Barack Obama: The Story (For the part of the story Maraniss left out, specific Obama’s many communist connections, listen to this edition of Dangerous Thinkers)
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons below.
Also, please leave an honest review of Dangerous Thinkers with Teri O’Brien on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
Please check out these other episodes of Dangerous Thinkers