You can’t make this stuff up. How exactly did the FBI decide it was a good idea to join with democrat opposition research firm to smear President Trump?
Links to stories we discussed on the show are below.
In this episode:
- Will Justice Anthony Kennedy, hero to the Left, announce his retirement tomorrow?
- The Southern Poverty Law Center Calls Muslim Who Opposes Islamists “Islamophobic,” Gets Sued for Slander
- Man Impregnates Several Women in Target Bathroom
- Did Donald Trump Betray Us on DREAMers?
- The $1.5 Fraud: Parents of “Gentle Giant” Michael “Hands up, Don’t Shoot” Brown Get Big Payday
- Why was FBI working with Fusion GPS, a Democrat op research firm, to smear President Trump?
- Five Things You Probably Don’t Know About the Democrats “Hacked” Server
Click on the link above to get the book Maajid Nawaz’s book, Radical: My Journey out of Islamist Extremism mentioned on this edition of The Teri O’Brien Show.
Please cruise over to our Facebook group, Dangerous Thinkers: Fans of The Teri O’Brien Show.
Supreme Court and Law
by Marshall Kirk [Plume]
Yes, Joe Biden was actually right. This book details the scheme by militant homosexuals to normalize their behavior by using the popular culture.
Russia, Russia, Russia
Unhinged Hateful Left Suffers Trump Derangement Syndrome
Thanks to danasongs.com, who song plays at the end of that “OBrien” rejoin that we play, and incompetech.com for some of the music that we use on the program. Also thanks to Steve Vaus for “Come and Take it.” We also use music from Kevin MacLeod, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license