Will did Carly Fiorina and Scott Walker accept Left’s myth about the 14th amendment requiring the granting of birthright citizenship to the children of illegals?
Also, superstar federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, and author of Licensed to Lie: Exposing Corruption in the Justice Department was our guest to discuss the many crimes of Hillary Clinton.
Listen to this episode here.
Links to stories we discussed on the show are below.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The lesson that one of the heroes of the French train terror incident took from the incident that we all need to take to heart
- How Donald Trump handed George Stephanapolous his ass on the issue of illegal immigration
- Flashback to when the Obama Regime wanted you to rat on your neighbors
- About the “grotesque” and stunning misconduct by Eric Holder’s Justice Department, which was such an egregious violation of their civil rights, that the trial judge threw out their convictions
- The disappointing remarks by Gov. Scott Walker and Carly Fiorina on the issue of “birthright citizenship”
- That we still don’t know where the myth that the 14th Amendment requires the granting of “birthright citizenship” came from
- About the prosecutorial misconduct in the cases of Merrill Lynch and the late Senator Ted Stephens
- What the 70’s sitcom “Chico and the Man” tells us about the myth of birthright citizenship
Thanks to danasongs.com and incompetech.com for some of the music that we use on the program. Also, thanks to raintree.com for the “How’s That Hope & Change Workin’ Out for You?” song, which we have played from time to time.
Also thanks to my friend AlfonZo Rachel of the band 20 lb Sledge for letting us use some of his terrific music as bumpers on our show.
Americans Credited With Stopping Attacker on Paris-Bound Train – ABC News (Three things these guys are: heroes, Americans and men)
Newsweek Insults Barack Obama As an ‘Anchor Baby’ (Seriously, they did.)
Hillary Clinton’s Crimes
11 “Leakers” Charged With Espionage | July 12, 2013 | PBS NewsHour | PBS (No surprise. Several of them did time)[amazon template=wishlist&asin=1612541496]
Meet Judge Sullivan, Who Once Sicced a Special Prosecutor On the DOJ | Observer (Yes, he is a Clinton appointee)
Eric Holder’s Department of (In)Justice Trampling Civil Rights
Justice Department’s ‘Appalling’ Misconduct against New Orleans Police | National Review Online (Prosecutors try to taint the jury pool by posting inflammatory accusations about the police defendants on web using fake names, lie to judge about it, resulting in convictions being thrown out)