- The behavior of Donald Trump’s opponents, and the lengths to which they will go, including personally attacking the electors by publishing their phone numbers and addresses to try to intimidate them, is unprecedented.
- While not quite a dictator, Barack Obama did usher in an era of lawlessness, which shouldn’t be a surprise, since he is a cut throat politician who rose to power through ruthless tactics to take out any opposition.
- We are facing a time when nearly every institution in our society has been destroyed: the media, academia, and the culture. Yet there may be one institution that we can still recapture.
- In sheer numbers, what opportunity does President Trump have to undo the damage that Barack Obama did to the federal courts?
- Radical leftists are terrorizing students on college campuses. Even though these “social justice warriors” comprise only about 10-15% of the student body, they are able to silence and terrify anyone who asserts a contrary opinion, such as supporting freedom of speech.
- What needs to happen for Teri and Prof. Jacobson to have the on-line champagne party that they discussed during the show?
Please check out the essential blog, Legal Insurrection, and some of Professor Jacobson’s great writing and reporting, including the posts we discussed on this edition of Dangerous Thinkers with Teri O’Brien:
Obama is “Door No. 2” (1st post at Legal Insurrection, and very prescient)
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons below.
Also, please leave an honest review of Dangerous Thinkers with Teri O’Brien on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
Please check out these other episodes of Dangerous Thinkers