Will Hillary Clinton be the dem nominee in spite of the many federal statutes she violated with her outlaw server?
Thanks to danasongs.com and incompetech.com for some of the music that we use on the program. Also, thanks to raintree.com for the “How’s That Hope & Change Workin’ Out for You?” song, which we have played from time to time.
Also thanks to my friend AlfonZo Rachel of the band 20 lb Sledge for letting us use some of his terrific music as bumpers on our show.
Links to stories we discussed on the show are below.
Please check out the book Cathedral of Salt by Prof. Tony LaRose[amazon template=wishlist&asin=1512076848]
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- About Donald Trump’s immigration plan (no more anchor babies. Yay!)
- What Donald Trump has to say about the hideous Iran deal, and what he would do about it
- What specific federal statutes Hillary has violated with her outlaw server
- The truth about corrupt long-time Clinton crony Cheryl Mills
- What happened to Clinton National Security advisor Sandy Berger when he violated 18 USC 793, the same statute that Hillary violated
- What Rep. Trey Gowdy thinks about Hillary turning over her server, and whether he thinks she’s lying
- What Hillary frenemy and current defender Sen. Claire MsCaskill says about Hillary’s outlaw server
New Apps for your Smart Phone to Help Us Stay More Connected
Clinton’s Cover-Up Team | National Review Online (John Fund describes Cheryl Mills’ role on Team Clinton in stonewalling and covering up for them)
“Loathsome and Inadequate” – Judicial Watch (how federal judge Royce Lambreth described Cheryl Mills’ handling of previous Clinton email scandal)
What Law Did Sandy Berger Break? (18 USC 793, just like Hillary)
Conservative Review – Does Carly Have the Record to Throw These Punches? (Recounts some of Carly’s positions on issues like repealing Obamacare, the debt ceiling, and immigration)
Third World Invasion
Contact Trey Gowdy and tell him to give hearing to Rep. Babin’s bill (202-225-6030) in his immigration subcommittee.
Foreign Policy-ISIS and Cuba
ISIS Enshrines a Theology of Rape – The New York Times (Really sickening account of the institutionalized sex slave trade in ISIS. Where are the feminists?)