The FBI Report: the “Oh S**t” moment when her tech guy realized he forgot to destroy evidence as ordered by Cheryl Mills.
Listen to this episode here using the player on the right, or here on spreaker.com.
Links to stories we discussed on the show are below.
In this episode:
- What was in the FBI’s report about its 3.5 hour interview of Hillary Clinton? More important, what don’t we know even now?
- Did Tim Kaine miss American History class?
- Yes, SCOTUS is at stake in the election, but that’s a small part of the judiciary that’s at stake in the 2016 election
- Is the 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms a “fundamental right?” It may depend on who is elected President and who that person appoints to the federal courts.
- Why was the Sec. of Homeland Security participating at an event linked to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood?
FBI Releases 302 Report of Hillary July 2, 2016 Interview About Her Outlaw Server, and the “Oh S**t!”
FBI — Hillary R. Clinton (Original FBI archive released Friday, 9/2/16)
by John R. Lott Jr. [University of Chicago Press]
by John R. Lott Jr. [Regnery Publishing]
At Stake in Election 2016: The Federal Judiciary, and Not Just Supreme Court
Why is Department of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson Participating in Event Held by Group with Ties to Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood?
Thanks to danasongs.com and incompetech.com for some of the music that we use on the program. Also thanks to Steve Vaus for “Come and Take it.” We also use music from Kevin MacLeod, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license