Hillary Clinton received over $15,000 per minute for one speech at an E-bay women’s conference. She must be some great talker!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! I thank you from the bottom of my well-conditioned heart!
Thanks to danasongs.com and incompetech.com for some of the music that we use on the program. Also, thanks to raintree.com for the “How’s That Hope & Change Workin’ Out for You?” song, which we have played from time to time.
Thanks also to breakingobama.com for some of the parody songs we play.
Also thanks to my friend AlfonZo Rachel of the band 20 lb Sledge for letting us use some of his terrific music as bumpers on our show.
Links to stories we discussed on the show are below.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What is actually in the provisions of the Patriot Act that expire at midnight 5/31/15 (do you think any of low-information people alarmed by them even know what they say?)
- Why the NSA could continue bulk record collection even if Section 215 expires (which it did)
- What is the USA Freedom Act, and does it protect out national security?
- Why I’m throwing the B.S. flag on the indictment of former Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert
- How much the Clintons, warriors against income inequality, have earned from paid speeches since January 2014 (Query: is hearing ANYONE talk worth this much? If not, why are people paying them?)
- How much per minute Hillary Clinton received for one speech
- What to say if the FBI shows up at your door to ask questions-Learn it now!
- How an explicit homoerotic poem by “beat” poet Allen Ginsberg led to the resignation of a (formerly) well-regarded Connecticut high school teacher
- How a grad student, who happens to be homosexual, exposed the massive fraud in a study that claimed never-before success in persuading people to support so-called same-sex marriage
New Apps for your Smart Phone to Help Us Stay More Connected:
Gay Gestapo Update
Connecticut teacher resigns over Ginsberg poem – CNN.com (Explicit homoerotic garbage inflicted on a high school class by teacher with very poor judgement)
Enemies, a Love Story (In Norman Podhoretz’ book, Ex-Friends, he describes how Allen Ginsberg screamed ”We’ll get you through your children!” which is what the Left has been working on for the last 100 years)
How a Grad Student Uncovered a Huge Fraud — Science of Us (Same sex marriage proponents’ “East Anglia” moment)
2nd Amendment Update
America’s Most Popular Mind Medicines – Forbes (Yes, one of them is Xanax)
Hastert BS Indictment
Harry Reid’s Long, Steady Accretion of Power & Wealth | RealClearPolitics (Has F. Chuck Todd ever asked how Harry Reid got so rich, as he asked about Dennis Hastert?)