Why in the world would the government give immunity to Cheryl Mills, the architect of Hillary’s email coverup, especially since James Comey knows her history going back to the 90’s?
Listen to this episode here using the player on the right, or here on spreaker.com.
Links to stories we discussed on the show are below.
In this episode:
- Hillary spokes imbecile can’t answer simple yes or no question, which provides the answer: Yes, she does support sanctuary cities
- Retired ABC “journalist,” and 1992 Presidential debate moderator explains that Lester Holt needs to bust Donald J. Trump on his lies, and also states that no one is interested in the many felonies that Hillary and her associates committed by mishandling classified information.
- Debate questions for Hillary
- Why in the world would the government give Cheryl Mills, who has a 20+ year record of obstructing justice and destroying evidence, immunity for her role in Hillary’s email crimes?
- A reminder about the reason for Obama’s “remaking” America scheme, this time from a former aide of Mexican president Vicente Fox
- Hillary wants to raise the estate tax for you, but not for her
Hillary’s Continuing Legal Problems
Gennifer Flowers Agrees To Join Trump At Presidential Debate – BuzzFeed News (Better choices: Pat Smith and Juanita Brodderick)
Remaking America Pile
Feds Feverishly Grant Immigrants Citizenship to Increase Hillary Vote (this is the piece that mentions the aide to Mexican President Vicente Fox explaining that American democrats were very interested in fact that immigrants were pre-disposed to big government and income redistribution)
Swedish police lose control amid refugee crisis as number of ‘no-go zones’ rises to 55 — RT News (Preview of coming attractions? “One particular example is Malmo, Sweden’s third-largest city, where more than 70 cars were set on fire by arsonists over several days.)
2nd Amendment Update
Thanks to danasongs.com and incompetech.com for some of the music that we use on the program. Also thanks to Steve Vaus for “Come and Take it.” We also use music from Kevin MacLeod, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license