Are you smarter than an Obama voter? Of course, you are!
Facts, information and In-depth analysis for concerned, engaged citizens like you
To peel back the onion
To connect the dots
When necessary, to sound the alarm
Informed America Radio exists to provide the background and context we all need to understand public policy issues. It’s one thing to flip a dial, and hear someone screaming “Obama sucks!” “Obama is destroying the country!” “The Left is as great an enemy to America as any external evil force!” Those things are all true, but how did we get here? Why is it possible for our country to practically be turned upside down in just a few short years? What specifically is the Left saying that is demonstrably false?
In short, you are serious people, not low-information conservatives (yes, there is such a thing).
There are plenty of people today who are long on opinions, and who don’t hesitate to bombastically share them with anyone within earshot. Our listeners are also passionate about their beliefs and opinions, they also want to be long on knowledge, facts, basic information, historical context, and the background that they may have forgotten or not even seen given the challenge it is to keep up with every day life. So, every week, we’ll present this Backgrounder. Think of it as an Executive Summary of the previous week’s show, and other information that we think you can use, presented in the form of a news quiz. Enjoy!
Here are some of the questions that we answered during the 9-28-14 edition of The Teri O’Brien Show (Answers below)
- Were you surprised that last weekend’s designated White House spokes imbecile expressed disgust at the “terrorist” act in Oklahoma, the beheading of a 54-year old Oklahoma woman, Colleen Hufford?
- What did he say about it?
- What demand did the Obama (In)Justice Department send to the Ferguson, MO Police Department?
- What did Barack Obama, Debbie Wasserman Schultz or any of the other democrats who try to make political hay out of “war on women” say about Colleen Hufford’s beheading?
- What did Susan Rice request in a July, 2014 letter to Congress?
- What is the “Khorosan Group?”?
- How did Rush Limbaugh horrifically mistreat a Texas waitress?
- What does Obama administration say is justification for their military actions in the Middle East?
- What infamous terrorist did Tony Blankin mention in his explanation in answering Question #8?
- Who is Ali Soufan ?
ANSWERS (For links to the stories supporting these answers, please visit this link at teriobrien.com)
- Trick question. He refused to call it terrorism.
- When asked by Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace, last weekend’s Obama Regime dim bulb, Deputy National Security Advisor, Tony Blinkin, said he “didn’t want to get ahead of the facts.” Right. Facts like on his Facebook page, beheader Alton Nolen goes by the name Jah’Keem Yisrael, and on March 3, On March 3 Nolen posted an image of the Twin Towers smoldering on 9/11, along with a list of “Amerika’s” sins, saying “(The statue Of Liberty) is going into flames. She and anybody who’s with her.” So, I guess why you can see why he wouldn’t want to jump to any conclusions about this guy and what he did.
- On Friday, Septemer 26, Eric Holder’s racialist (In)Justice Dept. instructed all officers to stop wearing “I Am Darren Wilson” bracelets. Another letter issued on Tuesday ordered members of the police department to wear readable name plates, after officers were seen wearing unidentifiable tags or none at all. Perhaps that’s because social media has been full of death threats against local law enforcement. As you probably know, in a disgusting and entirely predictable move, Mr. Holder insinuated himself into this local law enforcement matter to try to gin up the racial resentment that is his golden ticket, and that of his boss, Barack Obama.
- As of this writing, I have not encountered anything. If I’m missing something, please correct me.
- Susan “YouTube” Rice requested that Congress repeal the 2002 Authorization for the Use of Military Force Congress passed (with the votes of Hillary Clinton and John Kerry among many other democrats) authorizing Pres. George W. Bush to liberate Iraq.
- A politically-motivated PR move designed to protect Obama by rebranding al Qaeda. They are just al Qaeda. There is no such thing.
- By giving her two $2000 tips, which this pro-abort ungrateful harridan called “blood money.” That’s an interesting choice of words from a woman whose had two abortions. She claims she gave the $4000 to some pro-abortion group, but we haven’t seen any receipts for that donation.
- Mr. Blinkin cited the 2002 Authorization for the Use of Military Force (AUMF). That’s right, the same one that Susan Rice asked be repealed just a little over two months ago. He also claimed that the Regime is authorized to act in Iraq and Syria based on the 2001 AUMF passed right after 9/11.
- In a bizarre tap dance, Blinkin said “It [the 2001 AUMF] said we can go after anyone who was associated with the forces that attacked us on 9/11. Zarqawi, the founder of al Qaeda in Iraq was a colleague of Osama bin Laden before 8/11, very close to him. After 9/11, he formed al Qaeda in Iraq. They associated themselves with al Qaeda —” Wait, weren’t people like Mr. Blinkin and his idiot boss, Barack Obama, lambasting Pres. George W. Bush for ‘invading” Iraq when Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11?
- He is a Lebanese-American former FBI agent who was the lead investigator of the October 2000 terrorist attack on the U.S.S. Cole. In a 2006 article in the New Yorker, Lawrence Wright, who wrote the fabulous book, The Looming Tower, a must-read for understanding the war that the Islamic maniacs have been waging against the West for decade, said that Soufan came closer than anyone to preventing the 9/11 attacks, and would have done so if the CIA had shared information with the FBI.
Thanks so much for subscribing! Please join us live in vivid red, white and blue this Sunday, 10/5/14, 5-7 pm Eastern. You can listen live right at http://www.teriobrien.com, or on spreaker.com. You also listen on demand, also at teriobrien.com, and spreaker.com, by downloading the show from iTunes, or listening through the Stitcher, either on the app on your smartphone or tablet, or right on your computer.
Politics, Pop Culture, the Hottest Issues of the Day, and Your calls. The Teri O’Brien Show, featuring America’s Original Conservative Warrior Princess. Daring to Commit Common Sense, Fearlessly, and More Important, Cheerfully, in the Age of Obama.
Make My Day: Text “FAN TOBCWP” to 32665
Can’t listen live? Download it from iTunes and listen on demand.
As one listener wrote “one of the most insightful and entertaining pundits in America. Also, her voice is magical.”
Serious Ideas, Irresistible Entertainment. Warning: listeners may become hopelessly addicted.