Even Lame Stream Media flack Dan Abrams says Hastert indictment is a “gotcha” prosecution.
Just as when we think we can’t hear another more jaw-dropping example of the Clintons’ money grubbing and corruption, at the end of last of week, we learn that Bill demanded 500 LARGE to appear at a fundraiser for victims of the 2004 tsunami, and that was despite the fact that the event’s organizer was a supermodel! As that news was breaking, we find out that a Chicago grand jury indicted former Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert for violating federal banking laws that were supposed to be used to target drug kingpins. What an amazing coincidence! What’s wrong with this picture? Does it have anything to do with the Clintons’ penchant for peering into dozens of FBI files?
by Teri O'Brien [Informed America Media]
After listening to this episode, you’ll know:
- Why the Senate is meeting on a Sunday
- What provisions of the Patriot Act are expiring and may it may not matter, but
- Why the Patriot Act should be reauthorized anyway
- Why the question “how did Dennis Hastert get so rich?” is so bizarre
- What Dennis Hastert should have done when “Individual A” tried to extort him
- Why Hillary Clinton can be called “the Million Dollar Mouth”
- The nefarious plans that the Obama Regime has for your 2nd Amendment rights
And lots more, of course, including any breaking news.
Tune in today for the rest of the story.
Like the show? Have a comment? Please tweet it with the hashtag #theteriobrienshow.
Politics, Pop Culture, the Hottest Issues of the Day, and Your calls. The Teri O’Brien Show, featuring America’s Original Conservative Warrior Princess, Live and in color, Sundays 4-6 pm Central time at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Teri-OBrien. Daring to Commit Common Sense, Fearlessly, and More Important, Cheerfully, in the Age of Obama.
Make My Day: Text “FAN TOBCWP” to 32665
Can’t listen live? Download it from iTunes and listen on demand.
As one listener wrote “one of the most insightful and entertaining pundits in America. Also, her voice is magical.”
Serious Ideas, Irresistible Entertainment. Warning: listeners may become hopelessly addicted.