President Payback is not amused.
Barack Obama and pathetic passel of stumble bums and recycled Clintonites that he likes to call his foreign policy team have their collective undies in a bundle over Speaker John Boehner’s invitation to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to address a joint meeting of Congress. Obama and his peeps stamp their feet and whine about a horrible “breach of protocol,” and vow that “there will be a price” to be paid for dissing the One, but the March 3 speech, originally scheduled for February 11, is the third time that Bibi has made a speech to our Congress, so it shouldn’t be a big deal. Still, some on the Left suggest that the only reason for turmoil in the Middle East is the existence of the state of Israel, which, of course, is absurd. I read one dunderhead’s comment that any issues with Iran were “someone else’s (as in Israel’s) beef.” That’s what someone posted on a friend’s Facebook page earlier this week, Wednesday or Thursday by one of her FB friends. He also suggested, seriously, hat Speaker Boehner should be charged with treason. She wanted me to comment, and since I suspect that these wrong-headed sentiments are widespread among not only those on the Left, but also among the low-information crowd (forgive the redundancy), I will let me set these folks straight.
- If you think that the war against radical Islamic terrorists determined to destroy Western civilization and murder as many of us as possible is “someone else’s beef,” you must have missed 9/11, the beheading of Daniel Pearl (murdered after responding “Yes” to the question “are you a Jew?”), the recent murders at the deli in Paris, and countless other vicious attacks by these bloodthirsty maniacs. You are either deeply in denial, seriously confused, or both.
- Like all hard-wired radical leftists, Barack Obama DESPISES the state of Israel, for the same reason he despises this country and wants to exact payback from what he learned from his Communist mentor Frank Marshall Davis, and his screeching anti-American, anti-Semitic preacher, Rev. Wright, is “imperialistic, racist Amerika.” He views Israel the same way. It’s not a coincidence that he is a fan of the Muslim Brotherhood and the Castro brothers. Think about it. It should be more than obvious that he’s a member of “the America is always wrong club,” and I strongly suspect that he is also a Jew hater.
- Just in case you need more evidence of Obama’s contempt for Israel and affinity for the “Palestinians”, recall that in 2003, Barack Obama attended a farewell party for well-known Israel hater and former PLO spokesman, Rashid Khalidi. The Los Angeles Times, the same rag that helpfully brought down Obama’s GOP opponent in the 2004 U.S. Senate race, admits that it has a tape of this event, which it refuses to release. (Illinois Review reported on this tape back in 2008.)The LA Times did allow a reporter to see the tape and write about it, back in 2008, before we let this Marxist jackass start destroying the country we grew up in:
- At Khalidi’s 2003 farewell party, for example, a young Palestinian American recited a poem accusing the Israeli government of terrorism in its treatment of Palestinians and sharply criticizing U.S. support of Israel. If Palestinians cannot secure their own land, she said, “then you will never see a day of peace.”
- One speaker likened “Zionist settlers on the West Bank” to Osama bin Laden, saying both had been “blinded by ideology.”
No transcript of Obama’s remarks that night, LA Times? Yes, that’s a rhetorical question.
- Make no mistake. It’s also personal. Barack Obama hates Bibi Netanyahu, which is no surprise. Like all pathetic empty suits with zero accomplishments, other than pulling off the greatest con in the history of American politics, Barack can’t stand genuine high achievers. He and his apparatchiks convinced a bunch of people whose previous experience with voting consisted of texting to elect their favorite “American Idol” choice, most of whom could not name their member of Congress at gunpoint, to vote for an affirmative-action assisted mediocre poseur, but that’s not actually an achievement, at least not one to be proud of. In addition, Barack Obama DESPISES anyone who is actually a leader, which is another reason he hates Netanyahu.
- Some have ripped Speaker Boehner for taking an action that supposedly will interfere with the Obama’s regime’s “sensitive negotiations” designed to stop Iran from getting a nuclear weapon. That’s like suggesting that whether I have white wine or red with my dinner tonight will interfere with the sun coming up tomorrow. It’s ridiculous! Anyone who believes that must also believe in the Tooth Fairy! A six year old can see that Iran has been cheating on the deal they made with us and the European nations. They are doing the same thing that the NORKS (the North Koreans) did with the Clinton administration; that is, talk, talk, talk, all the while deceiving naïve Westerners while they continue to build their nukes, then voilà, they have their nuke.
- If Iran is so interested in making nice with the United States and taking its place as a responsible part of the international community, why does it continue to take hostages? They are currently holding at least three Americans, including Christian pastor Saeed Abedini, and Washington Post correspondent and Iranian-American Jason Rezaian. The Obama Regime says that discussions of the Iranian nuclear program and the holding of these hostages are on “two separate tracks.” Of course they are! Demanding the return of these hostages would be an impediment to what Iran wants to do, and the Regime can’t have that.
- Anyone who expresses outrage over Speaker Boehner’s invitation to Netanyahu to speak before a joint meeting of Congress, especially those in the Obama administration, must explain how a breach of “protocol” is more serious that an endless parade of blatant, lawless violations of the Constitution and duly enacted statutes by this gangsta regime. There is absolutely nothing in any statute or article of the Constitution that forbids the Speaker of the House from inviting a world leader, particularly the head of state of a long-standing ally, to address a joint meeting of Congress. Obama is a lawless, radical leftist who wipes his skinny rear end with the Constitution with breathtaking regularity. That he would do that was absolutely predictable before he ran for president. All the way back in 2003, he referred to the Constitution as a document of “negative liberties,” which was code for “I’ve got no use for this antiquated document written by dead white Europeans, and I will transform this racist, evil country by redistributing wealth and exacting payback on those who have benefitted from white privilege at the expense of the downtrodden.” So, of course, he has repeatedly violated his oath to defend the Constitution. That was the plan all along! His feigned outrage about anyone violating “protocol” is laughable. If anyone should be charged with treason, it’s the jug-eared, braying jackass occupying the Oval Office.