- The appointment of a Special Counsel is a terrible mistake. Instead, Professor Dershowitz thinks we should have investigated any alleged Russian interference, but with a 9/11-style commission
- “Collusion” with Russia is not a crime.
- What happened at Alan’s dinner with Norman Mailer.
- ” If you try to kill me, I’m not going to be your lawyer.”
- Just like rape victims, people who are falsely accused should never be silent.
- Why the Left hates Israel so much.
- One mistake young lawyers must never make.
- The difference between anti-Semitism on the right and on the Left, according to Alan Dershowitz.
- In Professor Dershowitz’ opinion, who are the must gutless people around, at least as a group?
To get Professor Dershowitz’s terrific books, click on the links below.
Here’s the new one that we discussed on this episode, Trumped Up: How Criminalization of Political Differences Endangers Democracy
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review of Dangerous Thinkers with Teri O’Brien on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
Please check out these other episodes of Dangerous Thinkers