Phase 2 of Obama’s plan to import thousands of unvetted Muslims from jihadist hotbeds is to create a new “racial” category for them to create “opportunities” for affirmative action and lawsuits against private businesses.
Plus, New York Times’ “blockbuster” story about Donald Trump’s taxes another media fraud.
Listen to this episode here using the player on the right, or here on spreaker.com.
Links to stories we discussed on the show are below.
In this episode:
- Stunning hypocrisy and ignorance exposed in silly fraudulent story in the Liberal Death Star aka The New York Times story about Donald Trump’s taxes
- Washington Post asks: Is your dog’s Halloween costume sexist? (I am NOT making this up.)
- Jake Tapper’s Ignorance and anti-Trump bias on prominent display
- What is “MENA?” Answer: the next step in the Obama Regime’s long dreamed of “remaking” of America. What if you liked America as it was? Tough luck, Bitter Clinger!
- FBI Director Comey’s LAME explanation of his pathetic handling of Hillary Clinton’s crimes, leaving some of us to wonder when he became a pathetic stooge for the Regime
by Frank Miniter [Regnery Publishing]
New York Times “Blockbuster” story about Trumps Taxes a Complete Fraud
Donald Trump Tax Records Show He Could Have Avoided Taxes for Nearly Two Decades, The Times Found – The New York Times (and Bill Clinton’s private stabbin’ cabin could contain the bodies of missing young women, or evidence of those murders that people said the Clintons were involved in during the ’90’s. I have no evidence of any of these suggestions, but I just said “could,” not that it was true. I’m just using the New York Times logic and reporting standards.)
Marc Rich Pardon (Speaking not of legal tax avoidance, but illegal tax evasion)
Unhinged Left Update
Is your dog’s Halloween costume sexist? – The Washington Post (You see. I am NOT making this up!)
Bill Clinton’s Little Rock Stabbin’ Cabin
Massages, red wine, and other secrets from a Bill Clinton intern | New York Post (20-something interns give him foot massages to make him happy.)
Hillary Clinton’s War on Women
Remaking America Pile
Thanks to danasongs.com and incompetech.com for some of the music that we use on the program. Also thanks to Steve Vaus for “Come and Take it.” We also use music from Kevin MacLeod, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license