- Barack Obama is the greatest gift to the conservative movement that America has ever seen.
- Barack Obama’s popularity was not transferable to a 68 year-old white millionaire woman, and since he encouraged people to vote for those of their own tribe (ID politics), they various mascot groups he appealed to did not come out to vote for Hillary Clinton.
- Democrats, mired in identity politics, didn’t figure in the fact that no one really knows what it means to be “white” in a very diverse, inter-racial society.
- Donald Trump doesn’t care what elites think of him, and he’s determined to win. The elites have never seen a Republican like him before.
- It’s not your imagination: “Never Trumpers” DO despise Donald Trump even more than the democrats do.
To get Professor Hanson’s terrific books, click on the links below.
Here’s the new one that we discussed on this episode:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review of Dangerous Thinkers with Teri O’Brien on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
Please check out these other episodes of Dangerous Thinkers