For nearly 2 years we’ve been told that the “Russia collusion” that affected the 2016 presidential election was “worse than Watergate.” Now we find out that the Obama Regime’s conduct WAS actually worse than Watergate.
Download or listen to your copy of the show (commercial free!) here on Spreaker.com or right here on this page below this sentence:
You can also listen on the go with the Spreaker app. Download it here for iPhone and here for Android.
Questions? Write to us at email@example.com. We want you to have awesome experience!
YUGE favor to ask you. If you haven’t already done so, please go over to The Teri O’Brien Show on YouTube and subscribe. It’s free, and it takes only a few minutes. Link here: https://www.youtube.com/user/theteriobrienshow
Please scroll down for links to everything we mentioned in this episode.
What You’ll Learn From Listening to This Episode
How you can get a free audiobook and a 30-day free trial from out sponsor audible. Click here to get your free book!
- John Kerry’s Stunning History of Treason and Treachery
- While they chase a porn star and her creepy sleazy mouthpiece for comment on everything, where is The Truth Seeking Media Asking About Hillary’s $84 Million campaign finance scandal?
- 2A Update-One of the favorite talking points of anti-2nd amendment loudmouths just took it on the shorts, Plus how to be disqualified from serving on the school board (hint: support the 2nd amendment)
- It’s pretty clear: The Obama Regime did have a spy in the Trump campaign. What were those guys on CNN saying about the “Russia collusion” being worse than Watergate? Finally, there is something that is actually worse than Watergate, and it’s Obama and his minions!
- Wack Stack: Woman texts man 65,000 after one date, threatens to kill him, breaks into his house and takes a bath
- Crazyfornia Assemblyman proposes abandoning Presidents’ Day for International Workers Day
Don’t miss out on all the strategies we’ll be sharing in the future. Subscribe below to get access to future episodes.
John Kerry: Treacherous Traitor
Iran Deal: Was Michael Flynn Destroyed to Cover Up Obama’s Enabling of Iran Getting Nukes, His Goal All Along?
‘A serious mistake’: Read Obama’s statement on Trump’s decision to pull out of Iran deal (And he said this AFTER P.M. Netanyahu revealed that the Israelis had Iran dead to rights, as in they had the proof that they were lying)
Manafort faces rare charge of failing to file as a foreign agent (and John Kerry doesn’t get charged?)
Donald Trump v. The Deep State
FBI Spy in the Trump Campaign? | National Review (Excellent analysis by our friend Andrew McCarthy of the timeline, proving that it is indeed true that the Obama Regime planted a spy in the Trump campaign)
WAIT WHAT? Jimmy Kimmel Thinks People Have Had Enough Trump-Bashing | Daily Wire (Could this be because his puppet master Chuck Schumer has told him that incessantly bashing Pres. Trump isn’t the way to victory?)
Mueller Witch Hunt
7 Killed in Australian Mass Shooting (But wait–there are no mass shootings in Australia, remember, because they had mandatory gun confiscation back in the 1990’s.)
Canine Producer Pile
Ohio shelter dog’s ‘freedom ride’ photo goes viral | Fox News (Photo is so cute!)
Please cruise over to our Facebook group, Dangerous Thinkers: Fans of The Teri O’Brien Show.
And speaking of Dangerous Thinkers…
Don’t you think people need to hear the common sense and information from people like Dr. Walter E. Williams, Alan Dershowitz, Victor Davis Hanson, Sharyl Attkisson, and Andy McCarthy? If you agree that they do, please help us make these show a success by going over to iTunes (link here: http://teriobrien.com/DangerousThinkersPodcast) and (1) rate the show (2) writing a review and (3) subscribing to the show.
Lots more interviews with fearless, fascinating thought leaders coming soon. New episodes every week! Thanks.
On twitter: twitter.com/teriobrien. Please use the hashtag #theteriobrienshow
By voicemail: at http://www.teriobrien.com
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing your take, so thanks!