One reason my work is never done: Even lawyers persist in telling me Muslim ban is unconstitutional.
Listen to this episode here using the player on the right, or here on spreaker.com.
Links to stories we discussed on the show are below.
In this episode:
- Never Doubt Me: The Consequences of “Leading from Behind” (or out of his behind, as I like to say)
- John Kerry Says Uptick in Terror Attacks Proves We’re Making Tremendous Progress Against ISIS
- Turkey “coup?” Another created crisis that must not go to waste?
- My Work is Never Done File: Even my fellow lawyers don’t know that a ban on Muslims immigrating to U.S. is NOT unconstitutional!
- Questions No One is Asking: What Jeb Bush Thinks about Donald J.Trump, the Future of the Country and the GOP (this man needs a hobby!)
- Paul Ryan Running Scared Ahead of Primary as Voters Discover His Double Life (on Amnesty and “Refugees”)
- 2nd Amendment: Gun Grabbers Look to California as template for whole country
Never Doubt Me-Consequences of “Leading from Behind”
ISIS torture revealed by activists inside Raqqa | Daily Mail Online (Not for the squeamish!)
by - [Encounter Books; Reprint edition (2012-02-02)]
Muslim Ban Not Unconstitutional
Obama’s War on the Police
by Heather Mac Donald [Encounter Books]
H/T for Soundbites to OAN
Thanks to danasongs.com and incompetech.com for some of the music that we use on the program. Also thanks to Steve Vaus for “Come and Take it.” We also use music from Kevin MacLeod, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license