Hear it Sunday on The Teri O’Brien Show, and Everywhere Else on Monday
Obama brazenly lies again! Listeners to yesterday’s show were the first to hear the latest episode of the on-going comedy “Barack Obama: What Just Happened?” in which, the One, he of the nearly preternatural intelligence, explains that he had no idea about “fill in the blank,” until he heard the same news reports that you heard. Is it possible that guys as smart as Jonathan Gruber and Barack Obama are innocent of the existence of video and audio recordings? Or is it just that they know that “journalists” will protect them, assuming that the “stupid” Americans don’t realize that if they want real news and information, the Lame Stream Media is the last place to look.
More specifically in this episode, you’ll learn:
- The stunning answer Obama gave on Sunday, November 16, 2014, while in Brisbane, Australia, when he was asked about the never-ending series of videos starring his fellow con artist and very well-paid liar, Prof. Jonathan Gruber, and whether he had misled the public about Obamacare
- How much Gruber earned from selling his health care scam snake oil. Maybe he should change his name to “Grubber.”
- The bad news about Obamacare 2015 premiums
- That “journalists” like USA Today “health care reporter” Jayne O’Donnell have zero interest in exposing the fact that Obamacare was sold through a premeditated scheme of lies and deception, specifically designed to conceal what was being done to the American public. By her standard, Watergate was a side show. Fun thought experiment: how many people lost their doctors because of a break in at the Democrat HQ v. the number who lost them due to Obamacare?
- That, despite having really really smart friends like Jonathan Gruber, Barack Obama is still clueless about free market economics, as he reveals in a shockingly dumb comment about the Keystone Pipeline. And we’re the stupid ones?
- About another illegal drunk driver who killed Americans during a hit and run accident. How many times had this one been deported? You’ll learn that, and it won’t make you happy. Remind me again: why exactly do we need amnesty? Oh yes, to register more democrats.
BREAKING: Here’s Jonathan Gruber’s Health Care Comic Book for Stupid Americans | Doug Giles | #ClashDaily (Hilarious review of Prof. Gruber’s comic book, designed to explain socialized medicine to you STOOPID people)
Did Jonathan Gruber earn ‘almost $400,000′ from the Obama administration? – The Washington Post (Yes, and A LOT more from various schemes. This guy has gotten filthy rich sucking at the government teat.)
Jayne O’Donnell on Twitter: “@teriobrien Wouldn’t be a CSpan spot without the “conservative warrior princess” weighing in. Tnx for all the investigative reporting tips” (“Health Reporter” USA Today’s Jayne O’Donnell thinks the issue of whether the Obama Regime conducted a premeditated campaign of deception to sell Obamacare is a “sideshow”)
Uninformed voters playing increasing role in elections – Illinois Review (Gee, I wonder if this fact has anything to do with the last 2 presidential elections?)
Citing 1st, 2nd & 4th Amendments, Rutherford Institute Sues Virginia Police for Violating Obama Protester’s Right to Free Speech and Lawful Gun Ownership – Standard Newswire (Chilling story that sounds like something that would happen in North Korea)
Cost of Coverage Under Affordable Care Act to Increase in 2015 – NYTimes.com (Wait–Obama said premiums would go DOWN $2500 for everyone! And just this weekend said that premiums were lower than they would have been. Thought experiment: does he really believe that, or is it another lie?)