Obamabot/Stealth CDC Employee Nurse Claims “Right” to Spread Ebola in U.S.
In this episode:
- Nurse Kaci Hickox, who recently returned from treating Ebola patients in Sierra Leone, was immediately quarantined. Unfortunately, that fact didn’t stop her from whining to CNN’s Candy Crowley that her rights have been violated. Which right is that? The right to spread a deadly 3rd-world plague in the United States? I don’t think so, Honey. YOU decided to go to the Ebola hot zone. By the way, I think that when the Dallas Morning News posted your screed about how abused you are, they should have mentioned that you work for the CDC.
- Forget the Government; How to Protect Yourself from Infectious Diseases
- First Enterovirus D-68, then Ebola, and next …? The latest 3rd world disease Obama is helping to bring to America
- Now more than ever: For democrats, the 2014 race is all about race.
- Vote fraud runs rampant, with examples from North Carolina, where illegals benefitting from Obama’s 2012 pen and phone amnesty aka “DACA” are on the voter rolls, Illinois, where electronic machines that need “recalibrating” record votes for democrats automatically, and from Colorado, where James O’Keefe’s undercover video shows left-wing groups advocating that people recovered discarded mail-in ballots to vote multiple times.
- Fast and Furious documents reveal White House involvement. Valerie Jarrett’s fingerprints are all over this mess.
- New York Ax-Wielding Maniac Attacks Cops: The Truth About Why He Did it That the Media is Covering Up. His dad says he wanted to get back at white people.
- 50 Years Ago, on October 27, 1964, Reagan Delivered The Speech That Defined Conservatism, “A Time for Choosing”
- Illinois GOP candidate for U.S. Senate Jim Oberweis gives a cringe-inducing answer on the question of so-called “same sex marriage.”
Interim Guidance for Monitoring and Movement of Persons with Ebola Virus Disease Exposure | Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever | CDC (Despite what Obama Regime water carriers are saying, Dr. Spencer, currently being treated for Ebola at Bellevue Hospital in New York City, did not follow the CDC protocols regarding using public transportation)