Now the truth is revealed: the “Trump campaign colluded with Russia” is ultimate case of liberal projection.
Listen to this episode here by using the player on the right of this page, or here on spreaker.com.
Links to stories we discussed on the show are below.
In this episode:
- Hollywood hypocrites’ demand for more gun control laws shines light on persistent truth: liberal elites never live under the rules they want to impose on the rest of us
- California: insane liberal policies have turned the former golden state into a 3rd world hell hole for the middle class
- Deserter Bowe Bergdahl says the Taliban treated him better than the U.S. Army
- Jimmy Carter wants to repeat his disastrous efforts to negotiate with North Korea, Says Media Unfair to President Trump
- Heritage Foundation Documents More Vote Fraud
Please cruise over to our Facebook group, Dangerous Thinkers: Fans of The Teri O’Brien Show.
And speaking of Dangerous Thinkers…
Don’t you think people need to hear the common sense and information from people like Dr. Walter E. Williams, Victor Davis Hanson, Sharyl Attkisson, and Andy McCarthy? If you agree that they do, please help us make these show a success by going over to iTunes and (1) rate the show (2) writing a review and (3) subscribing to the show..
Please check out these episodes of our new podcast, “Dangerous Thinkers with Teri O’Brien!”
Obama Russia Uranium Scandal
Va. Democratic Party Leaves Black Candidate for Lieutenant Governor Off Flyer (Then Blames Him for It) (Another example of liberal projection-they accuse conservatives of “racism,” but they are the party of slavery, succession and segregation)
2nd Amendment Update
Remaking America Pile
Judge rules that 17-year-old illegal immigrant has right to publicly funded abortion | New York Post (What about our right not to pay for it?)
The Return of Jimmuh Carter?
Deserter/Traitor Whines That Taliban Treated Him Better Than Army
This and That
On twitter: twitter.com/teriobrien. Please use the hashtag #theteriobrienshow
By voicemail: at http://www.teriobrien.com
By email: use your special address, email@example.com
We look forward to hearing your take, so thanks!