Why is Gov. Nikki Haley supporting the “seeding” of “refugees,” into South Carolina, who Rep. Michael McCaul (R-TX) says represent a “jihadist highway” into this country?
Listen to this episode of the program here.
Thanks to danasongs.com and incompetech.com for some of the music that we use on the program. Also, thanks to raintree.com for the “How’s That Hope & Change Workin’ Out for You?” song, which we have played from time to time.
Also thanks to my friend AlfonZo Rachel of the band 20 lb Sledge for letting us use some of his terrific music as bumpers on our show.
Links to stories we discussed on the show are below.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why Alison Parker, Adam Ward and Deputy Darren Goforth, all murdered in the past week, were victims not only of their killers, but also of liberalism and race baiting
- How Gov. Nikki Haley (R-SC) is enabling the entry of dangerous “refugees” from the Middle East, while pontificating about protecting her state from Gitmo detainees
- More evidence that Megyn Kelly is not a serious person
- About the Portland Maine murder of a health care worker allegedly by 3 Somalis, and how the police are trying to cover it up
- Why grieving family members like Andy Parker, father of murdered reporter Alison Parker, are the wrong people to make public policy involving the 2nd amendment
- Why legendary rocker Chryssie Hynde of The Pretenders is in trouble with militant feminists and other political correctness devotees
- How some students at Washington State University can ruin their grades by using the wrong words and not “deferring” to the right people
Obama Stokes Fires of Race-Based Rage, Innocents Killed
Gov. Nikki Haley Rails Against Resettling of Gitmo Detainees in Her State, Fine with Somali “Refugees” That FBI Warns We Cannot Vet, and May Be Very Dangerous
Illegal Invasion Continues
What Your Whining About My NRA Sticker Says About You | The Daily Caller (Panty boy hosted–emphasis past tense–blog called Dadscribe, on which he expressed his terror over an NRA sticker. Sheriff responds beautifully).
Trump’s Appeal: Unintimidated by Left’s Playbook, Political Correctness
Pretenders singer Chrissie Hynde criticised for rape victim comments – ITV News (Truth is the new hate speech)