Show Notes, The Teri O’Brien Show, 11-12-17
Links to stories we discussed on the show are below.
In this episode:
- Key detail in Roy Moore accuser story inconsistent with previous statements
- SNL paints democrats as clueless, old and still out of touch
- Churches continue to give “sanctuary” to illegals violating American law–why are they still getting tax exemptions?
- Serious irregularities at “refugee” do-gooder agency that gets 95% of its funding from U.S. taxpayers (and it’s embattled CEO makes nearly $300,000 in cash, not including benefits)
- Gabby Giffords’ gun grabbing organization demands to see his correspondence with the NRA. Funny she didn’t say anything about Fast and Furious?
- Why do those who want to destroy our 2nd Amendment rights fail to see that many are dead due to government screw ups involving EXISTING gun laws?
Please cruise over to our Facebook group, Dangerous Thinkers: Fans of The Teri O’Brien Show.
And speaking of Dangerous Thinkers…
Don’t you think people need to hear the common sense and information from people like Dr. Walter E. Williams, Victor Davis Hanson, Sharyl Attkisson, and Andy McCarthy? If you agree that they do, please help us make these show a success by going over to iTunes (link here: http://teriobrien.com/DangerousThinkersPodcast) and (1) rate the show (2) writing a review and (3) subscribing to the show..
Please check out these episodes of our new podcast, “Dangerous Thinkers with Teri O’Brien!”
Lots more interviews with fearless, fascinating thought leaders coming soon. Thanks!
Roy Moore Accusations
2nd Amendment Update
Remaking America Update
Get in Touch with The White House | whitehouse.gov (After you read the story, please consider contacting the White House and your member of Congress to urge that these scamming “do gooders” don’t get another penny of our money!)
On twitter: twitter.com/teriobrien. Please use the hashtag #theteriobrienshow
By voicemail: leave a message by clicking on the button on the right side of this page
We look forward to hearing your take, so thanks!