Last week the Regime released new regulations for financial advisors. Their hidden agenda is about your 401(k).
Listen here or in the sidebar to the right above.
Will they confiscate your 401(k) savings to shore up Social Security and Medicare, which the Obama administration says the illegals here, courtesy of DAPA, are entitled to receive? Stay tuned. The lawless DAPA amnesty issue will be before the Supreme Court on 4/18.
Links to stories we discussed on the show are below.
Ask us a Question: Reach out at email@example.com
If you enjoyed the show, please leave a comment at iTunes or at spreaker.com, and help us spread the word by telling your friends. That would help tremendously by raising the profile of the show.
Thanks so very much!
Thanks to danasongs.com and incompetech.com for some of the music that we use on the program. Also thanks to Steve Vaus for “Come and Take it.” We also use music from Kevin MacLeod, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Barack Obama talks terrorism, and Hillary’s off-the-grid email server on Fox News Sunday (If you’re wondering, she’s not getting ANY special treatment, and the One guaranteed it!)
- “Journalist” CNN’s Michelle Kosinski makes an absolutely false statement in a report, and when it’s pointed out, she lashes out at the messenger (me)
- Obama Regime is (still) after your 401k
- Bill Clinton tangles with “Black Lives Matters” morons, who obviously don’t know the history of the 1994 crime bill they’re screeching about
- Black leaders in Chicago, riddled by gun violence, want more laws with mandatory sentences–wait, do the “Black Lives Matter” know about this idea?
- Obama Regime says illegals, allowed to stay in the country as part of Obama’s pen and phone amnesty, are entitled to Social Security and Medicare
Links from the Show
America at War (Actually at War with America)
Obama Regime’s Plans for Your IRA’s
2nd Amendment Update
Illegals Entitled to Social Security and Medicare
Obama’s War on Law Enforcement
Obama’s War on the Suburbs (and Whitey)