One of the Brussels’ Terrorists Starred in Film Celebrating Refugee Assimilation in Sweden.
Listen here or in the sidebar to the right above.
Links to stories we discussed on the show, including the one about the refugee-turned-terrorist, are below.
Thanks to danasongs.com and incompetech.com for some of the music that we use on the program. Also thanks to Steve Vaus for “Come and Take it.” We also use music from Kevin MacLeod, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Supreme Court to Decide on Obama’s Gangsta Amnesty
- Money Can’t Buy Me Love-Hillary’s Massive Fundraisers Don’t Quell Doubts About “Enthusiasm Gap”
- George Clooney admits he’s helping Dems raise “obscene” amount of $$ (because he hates the 1st amendment)
- Alleged Brussels Terrorist Was Star of Movie About Successful Assimilation of Refugees
- Has the U.S. Government been protecting the foreign government that funded the 9/11 attacks?
- We’ve been waiting for it, and it’s here: Trump’s Nickname for HRC
- The Truth About the Waco Siege
Ask us a Question: Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoyed the show, please leave a comment at iTunes or at spreaker.com, and help us spread the word by telling your friends. That would help tremendously by raising the profile of the show.
Thanks so very much!
Links from the Show
Remaking America File
Your Money File
Ask Teri-Medicaid and Obamacare
Coverup of Saudis: Is Our Government Protecting the Financiers of 9/11?
Watch Siskel and Ebert’s 1997 Review of “Waco: Rules of Engagement”: