- What Exactly Does Chief of Staff for White House Dog Do? Whatever it is, it’s worth over $100,00 a year
- Rand Paul’s Filibuster Challenges Executive Power by Asking a Simple Question; John McCain, and Lindsay “John McCain Jr.” Ridicule Suggestion That Federal Government Might Kill American Citizens. We Could Ask David Koresh …Oh wait
- We still don’t know the answer to the critical question, “Who exactly is ‘engaged in combat,’ and therefore eligible to be taken out with a drone?
- McCain calls Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, et. al “wacko birds.” Has he ever used that word to describe Dick “Eddie Haskell” Durbin?
- One of the most destructive uses of state-controlled media, ABC’s “Good Morning America,” declares that the economy is really really awesomely peachy. I wonder if they’ve seen the labor participation rate?
- Crazy Karzai Spoils Mr. Kruger’s Visit by Saying Taliban is Working with U.S. To Kill Civilians
- Chris “the Screamer” Matthews Continues to Be Obsessed with Former Vice President Cheney
- Clinton’s “Growth,” and discovery that the Defense of Marriage Act, which he signed, is now “unconstitutional” v. Jeb Bush’s Pandering “Flip Flop” on immigration-Double-standard much?
- How Liberals Interpret the Constitution-Queer Eye, Matthew Sheppard Fairy Tale, and, in the case of Dick Durbin, Arriving in Washington, D.C., and Learning that Pro-Lifers are Mean People Who Suck
- The Truth About Matthew Sheppard
- Some Women Upset with Sheryl Sandberg for Claim in New Book that Women Have an Ambition Deficit
- Will you miss Joy Behar? I know. You Never Miss “The View,” as in you never watch it, and you never miss it. No worries. I watch, so you don’t have to. Will bleach blonde, blowup doll/faux “conservative” Elisabeth Hasselbeck also exit stage left? Does anyone care?
New Details Emerge in Matthew Shepard Murder – ABC News (What you’ve been told for the last 15 years about this case is a politically-motivated lie)
Exploiting Matthew Shepard (The myth v. the reality about this murder. Matthew Sheppard wasn’t killed because he was a homosexual. He was killed in a drug-fueled robbery gone bad.)
Excerpt from NBC News’ Meet the Press (in which Dick Durbin gives a ridiculous explanation to the late Tim Russert for doing a 180 on the issue of abortion)
Cue the “Dynasty” theme. Here comes another Bush, this time Jeb, heart throb of the RINO wing of the GOP, testing the waters for a presidential run in 2016 with–what else?–a book about–what else?–immigration. This week Jeb is being busted by democrats as a shameless panderer on that issue based on comments in his book on the “path to citizenship.” He was for it, before he was against it, they say. I hold no brief for former Florida governor Bush, but I can’t help but notice that the critique of his alleged “flip flop” sounds a lot like the position taken by one William Jefferson Clinton on the issue of so-called “same sex” marriage. Mr. Clinton, as you know, signed the Defense of Marriage Act, an enactment despised by the Left almost as much as they despise Dick Cheney. Last week, Mr. Clinton penned a piece for the Washington Post in which he declared that DOMA is-wait for it-”unconstitutional.” Shazam! That only took 17 years for him to discover that. Could he be pandering to the radical left-wing of the democrat party? Not to hear the slobbering stenographers in the Lame Stream Media. We’ll unpack Clinton’s lame explanation for this stunning flip-flop, and recall an even more lame excuse for a 180 on constitutionality, from Illinois’ gift to unintentional comedy, Dick “Eddie Haskell Durbin.” We’ll also re-examine another media myth, the story of Matthew Sheppard, an alleged hate crime victim whose story fueled legislation and is being credited with helping advance the cause of two men or two women playing house as “husband” and “husband,” or “wife” and “wife.” Is the tragic story of the murder of Matthew Sheppard really about a hate crime, or once again, have you been played AGAIN?
Rand Paul shines a lot on the issue of executive power. The usual suspects rush to the microphones to condemn him, proving that some people have a really hard time learning from their mistakes. Eric Holder sends a snarky response to Rand Paul’s simple question. Yet, what about the drone question that remains unanswered?
“The 1970’s Called and They Want Their Issues Back” file: Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg has a new book, a new feminist manifesto, inspiring endless, boring blathering on talking head shows about that ancient question “What do women want?”
This news could relieve Chris Matthews of his last shred of sanity: a new documentary about the afore-mentioned former Vice President Dick Cheney.
Tune in today for the rest of the story.
Politics, Pop Culture, the Hottest Issues of the Day, and Your calls. The Teri O’Brien Show, featuring America’s Original Conservative Warrior Princess, Live and in color, Sundays 4-6 pm Central time at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Teri-OBrien. Daring to Commit Common Sense, Fearlessly, and More Important, Cheerfully, in the Age of Obama.
Make My Day: Text “FAN TOBCWP” to 32665
Can’t listen live? Download it from iTunes and listen on demand.
As one listener wrote “one of the most insightful and entertaining pundits in America. Also, her voice is magical.”
Serious Ideas, Irresistible Entertainment. Warning: listeners may become hopelessly addicted.
Perhaps owing to my extremely low expectations, for most of last night’s Oscar broadcast, I was pleasantly surprised by Seth MacFarlane’s mediocre performance, which was lame as I expected, but not quite as crude and obnoxious. He was sort of like a game show host who laughed a lot at his own jokes. I will say that I thought the sock puppet “Flight” was one of the funniest things I have ever seen on an awards show in years, which, granted, is a very low standard, so there was that, but that happened within the first 20 minutes of the show, and by the time over 3 hours had passed, the satisfaction provided by that little morsel had worn off. If I wore a watch, I would have been looking at it after the first hour. As always, many of the speeches provided more proof that actors are a lot like Barack Obama; that is, if we want them to even masquerade as being articulate and intelligent, we need to write them scripts. It was a little jarring when Barbara Streisand showed up because I thought “here we go,” as in we’ve managed to get through this entire thing without any political speeches, and here comes this brainless big mouth, but Babs didn’t utter a controversial word while eulogizing her late friend Marvin Hamlisch, and I’ll admit it. As much as I hate her politics, she can sing, which is why, as I recently explained to a couple of friends is why she never had the schnoz fixed. No one could predict how a nose job would affect her voice. They got this “I could have a had a V-8!” look. No one thinks about that but it’s true.
Speaking of singing, while watching Jennifer Hudson, I turned to the Husband and said “when did screeching become a substitute for singing?”
Anyway, just when we thought we had made it through this thing without many obnoxious leftwing lectures, other than the one lame MacFarlane remark about the “Christian right,” who shows up to highjack the thing but the First Klingon herself? When Mooch, looking like a drag queen with her usual ridiculously excessive makeup, with members of the military as props, hijacked this show, it was like finding a dead rat at the bottom of your salad.
Now, we find out that the repulsive Hollywood pig Harvey Weinstein engineered this whole thing. Hey, Mooch, I’ve got an idea for you? Why don’t you enlist your pal Harvey in your “Let’s Move” routine? He looks like he could use a little help in that department. And as long as I ‘m going there, let me suggest that you might want to get David “More Chins Than a Chinese Phonebook” Axelrod and Robert “I was sworn to secrecy about that drone thing” Gibbs on that Stairmaster while you’re at it. Gee, I wonder if we would have heard any speeches about targeted killings and transparency if a Republican were conducting this drone campaign …
Seriously, I understand that the Obamas owe Hollywood big time for all the campaign contributions, and that Hollywood limousine libs are among the most enthusiastic members of the Cult of Obama, but this routine last night was way over the top. The only saving grace was that the Celebutard-in-Chief himself didn’t show up.
I can’t decide whether this current popular culture/Lame Stream Media environment, in which there is no serious journalism, only TMZ and “Entertainment Tonight” coverage conning low-information people into thinking they are getting actual news, seems more like North Korea or Peròn’s Argentina.