Here are the ten top reasons none of the Obama so-called scandals are any big deal:
1. Benghazi talking points scandal: At this point, what difference does it make?
2. IRS targeting of political adversaries: Nixon started it!
3. Eric Holder’s false Congressional testimony: Everybody lies. And, if you’re old enough to remember the Lewinsky scandal, you probably remember reading in the mainstream media that several experts think that lying can be good.
4. Michelle’s vacations: If you had to lug that posterior around, you’d need lots of vacation time too.
5. Obama’s constant golfing: Eisenhower golfed every bit as much– almost!
6. Obtaining and examining AP phone records: Nixon started it!
7. Doing the same thing to Fox News reporter James Rosen: Nixon started it!
8. Hacking into CBS reporter Sheryl Atkisson’s computer: Nixon would have done it if there’d been PC’s back then, and he would have done more of it.
9. The mysterious whereabouts of President Obama during the Benghazi attack: At this point, what difference does it make?
10. Obama’s re-election: Not a scandal, just a shame and an outrage. And now he’s president of the United States – all 57 of them – for another four years. Maybe it is a scandal…
Thanks to our guests Kathleen Kinsolving, author of Dogs of War, and William J. Kelly of the Kelly Truth Squad, who is fighting what might be a futile battle to restore the Republican party in Illinois. Ms. Kinsolving’s terrific book would make a great Christmas gift, especially for young people. Please check it out!
People still want to tax the rich- MSN Money(but would people have answered differently if they realized that they are being played? What if the question were phrased “Do you favor increasing taxes on people making over $250,000 a year so that Barack Obama can reward his cronies like the Solyndra guy?” or ”Do you favor increasing taxes on people making over $250,000 a year so that Barack Obama can buy more votes from public employee unions?” How about more spending like the February 2009 stimulus?)
Mary Shepard, an elderly woman who was severely beaten by an intruder in her church in Anna, Illinois (post contains VERY DISTURBING photo of her battered face), fought for the right to defend herself, and IR reports that she has finally gotten her permit.
Loyal readers are professors, lawyers, housewives, businessmen, and other news junkies and political enthusiasts. Updated daily. Instapundit writes "a blog that you should be reading." Betsy is an AP History and AP Government teacher in Raleigh, NC.
Video of the Day
Fabulous rewrite of the Dr. Seuss classic, delivered brilliantly by the great former governor.