Here are the ten top reasons none of the Obama so-called scandals are any big deal:
1. Benghazi talking points scandal: At this point, what difference does it make?
2. IRS targeting of political adversaries: Nixon started it!
3. Eric Holder’s false Congressional testimony: Everybody lies. And, if you’re old enough to remember the Lewinsky scandal, you probably remember reading in the mainstream media that several experts think that lying can be good.
4. Michelle’s vacations: If you had to lug that posterior around, you’d need lots of vacation time too.
5. Obama’s constant golfing: Eisenhower golfed every bit as much– almost!
6. Obtaining and examining AP phone records: Nixon started it!
7. Doing the same thing to Fox News reporter James Rosen: Nixon started it!
8. Hacking into CBS reporter Sheryl Atkisson’s computer: Nixon would have done it if there’d been PC’s back then, and he would have done more of it.
9. The mysterious whereabouts of President Obama during the Benghazi attack: At this point, what difference does it make?
10. Obama’s re-election: Not a scandal, just a shame and an outrage. And now he’s president of the United States – all 57 of them – for another four years. Maybe it is a scandal…
Thanks to our guests Kathleen Kinsolving, author of Dogs of War, and William J. Kelly of the Kelly Truth Squad, who is fighting what might be a futile battle to restore the Republican party in Illinois. Ms. Kinsolving’s terrific book would make a great Christmas gift, especially for young people. Please check it out!
People still want to tax the rich- MSN Money(but would people have answered differently if they realized that they are being played? What if the question were phrased “Do you favor increasing taxes on people making over $250,000 a year so that Barack Obama can reward his cronies like the Solyndra guy?” or ”Do you favor increasing taxes on people making over $250,000 a year so that Barack Obama can buy more votes from public employee unions?” How about more spending like the February 2009 stimulus?)
An excellent piece from Matt Bowman, attorney for the Hahn Family of Conestoga Wood Specialities, one of the plaintiffs in what is commonly known as the Hobby Lobby case. The next time some low-information liberal starts popping off about how "corporations aren't people," ask him about Carnell Construction Corporation v. Danville Redevelopment and Housing Authority, and get ready to enjoy his blank, dumb look in response.
"We are Conservatives in the undying tradition of America’s Founding Fathers, deeply concerned about the sorry state of our country and the ruinous path our government, political, and cultural elites have taken." So are we, Guys. That's why you are "Blog of the Day."