Here are the ten top reasons none of the Obama so-called scandals are any big deal:
1. Benghazi talking points scandal: At this point, what difference does it make?
2. IRS targeting of political adversaries: Nixon started it!
3. Eric Holder’s false Congressional testimony: Everybody lies. And, if you’re old enough to remember the Lewinsky scandal, you probably remember reading in the mainstream media that several experts think that lying can be good.
4. Michelle’s vacations: If you had to lug that posterior around, you’d need lots of vacation time too.
5. Obama’s constant golfing: Eisenhower golfed every bit as much– almost!
6. Obtaining and examining AP phone records: Nixon started it!
7. Doing the same thing to Fox News reporter James Rosen: Nixon started it!
8. Hacking into CBS reporter Sheryl Atkisson’s computer: Nixon would have done it if there’d been PC’s back then, and he would have done more of it.
9. The mysterious whereabouts of President Obama during the Benghazi attack: At this point, what difference does it make?
10. Obama’s re-election: Not a scandal, just a shame and an outrage. And now he’s president of the United States – all 57 of them – for another four years. Maybe it is a scandal…
Thanks to our guests Kathleen Kinsolving, author of Dogs of War, and William J. Kelly of the Kelly Truth Squad, who is fighting what might be a futile battle to restore the Republican party in Illinois. Ms. Kinsolving’s terrific book would make a great Christmas gift, especially for young people. Please check it out!
People still want to tax the rich- MSN Money(but would people have answered differently if they realized that they are being played? What if the question were phrased “Do you favor increasing taxes on people making over $250,000 a year so that Barack Obama can reward his cronies like the Solyndra guy?” or ”Do you favor increasing taxes on people making over $250,000 a year so that Barack Obama can buy more votes from public employee unions?” How about more spending like the February 2009 stimulus?)
If you thought that with the resignation of Lois Lerner the use of the IRS as a cudgel against the Regime's "enemies" (as in you) had ended, think again. Our friends at Illinois Review report on a stunning coincidence; that is, right after a cancer patient Bill Elliott told Fox News about losing his health insurance, and insurance C. Steven Tucker contacted Mr. on Facebook to help him out, both of them are facing IRS audits. Amazing! You think that once Obamacare is in full force decisions about who will be treated and who won't will be based on politics? Silly, Bitter Clinger! Don't you worry your empty head!
Another great blog that I stumbled on. I love Brittany Pounder's piece about her family's Christmas Challenge. Please check it out to read some terrific commentary from a Constitutional Conservative perspective.
Video of the Day
I always knew it. Increasing blood flow to the brain through physical activity makes you more creative, more aware and just better over all!