After Sec. of Defense Leon Panetta and Gen. Martin Dempsey, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, testified last Thursday before the Senate Armed Services Committee, at least two things are very clear; specifically, Barack Obama and his minions lied to everyone about this attack that resulted in the murder of 4 Americans, not only about the cause, which was never a moronic YouTube video that no one saw, but more importantly, about his constantly monitoring the situation “well into the night.” Recall David Axelrod’s statement
to Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday, two days before the election:
“Chris, as I said, immediately when word of the attack came, the president was meeting with his top national security folks. He was talking to them well into the night. He was in touch with them during the day, as – during the next day as well. So, there is no question about the fact that he was focused on this.”
Now, unless Panetta was lying to Sen. Kelly Ayote and Sen. Lindsay Graham, we know that Axelrod’s statement was a complete, unabashed lie. I’ll leave it to you to decide. Who do you think was more likely to lie? Obama’s sleazy Chicago campaign operative two days before an election, or the retiring Sec. Def Panetta? The answer is obvious.
Less obvious is the answer to the question “where was Barack Obama during the 8 hours of the attack?” We know that he jetted off to Nevada for a campaign speech the next day. But what about the time between the pre-scheduled 30-minute meeting he had with Panetta and Dempsey at 5:00 pm Eastern and the next day when he did the vanishing act to Vegas Baby!
I suspect that Sen. Graham is going to get to the bottom of this mess, but until he does, let me present some possibilities about what our wondrous Dear Reader may have been doing while heroic Americans, who had warned Washington about the danger in Libya, and had begged for more security, were dying at the hands of jihadists.
- Checking hours that the Liberace Museum is open
- Asking Michelle’s permission to play Keno
- Calling Reggie Love for consultation on which swimming trunks to pack
- Making sure someone was prepared to walk Bo while he was away
- Making sure someone was prepared to walk Biden while he was away
- Picking out kill targets for future drone strikes
- Practicing his on-off “Negro” dialect to impress Harry Reid with his gift
- Going over the video story with Hilary, Axelrod and Susan Rice
- Reassuring Susan Rice that if she was able to make this video story fly, she would be the next Sec.of State
- Reassuring John F. Kerry that he would be the next Secretary of State after he threw Susan Rice under the bus when the whole video story blew up
It will interesting to see if any of the fearless truth seekers in the LSM show the slightest desire to reconcile the many inconsistent and shifting stories of Obama and his apparatchiks. No, I’m not holding my breath.