Apparently, America’s first affirmative-action president isn’t satisfied with having affirmative-action Attorney General, Eric “I Hate Whitey” Holder, so he’s still considering an affirmative-action Secretary of State, U. N. Ambassador Susan “I was just reading talking points” Rice. With the Middle East exploding, some are questioning whether that’s the best course of action. That aside, some bitter clingers are unwilling to “move on” from the murder of four Americans on September 11, 2012 in Benghazi, Libya, including three Republican senators, John McCain, Lindsay Graham and Kelly Ayotte, are still demanding answers from Ambassador Rice to what seem to be very simple questions (with answers a smart six-year-old knows); specifically,
- Did you question why you were the one selected to read talking points about Benghazi, since it was acknowledged that you knew nothing about it?
- Did you know that the Obama administration had seen live, real-time video that proved that the Benghazi events were a terrorist attack, not a “spontaneous” demonstration incited by an “offensive” YouTube video?
- Do you know who came up with the false narrative about this video being the cause of the murder of four Americans? If so, who was it?
- Who personally gave you the talking points that you delivered on five Sunday shows?
- Did you speak to any of the following people about the Benghazi events before going on the Sunday shows: Valerie Jarrett, Michelle Obama, David Plouffe, David Axelrod or Barack Obama?
- Were you promised anything in exchange for being the spokesperson on Benghazi on the Sunday shows?
Answers (which most of you figured out on September 16, 2012, if not sooner)
- That’s the main reason that I was selected. I had plausible deniability from my posture of willful ignorance, like a defense attorney who tells his client “don’t tell me if you did it or not.” Also, I have been a reliable, loyal democrat operative for decades, and they knew I wouldn’t let them down.
- I had no first-hand knowledge. I had heard people whispering about it, but once again, I made it a point NOT to find out anything.
- My understanding is that it was put together by a committee consisting of Valerie, Plouffe and Axelrod, although I was deliberately kept out of the loop because of that plausible deniability thing.
- James Clapper.
- Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes.
- The job of Secretary of State, along with the undying gratitude of Barack, Michelle, Valerie, Axelrod, Plouffe and the rest of the democrat party.
Let me repeat: it’s time to put Susan Rice under oath and ask her these questions. Then we need to put Valerie Jarrett, David Plouffe, and David Axelrod in the hot seat. And let’s not forget Hillary Clinton, who promised the families of the murdered Americans that we would make sure the maker of that heinous video paid the price for these tragic deaths. I’m under no illusions about whether any of them will tell the truth. Lying is natural as breathing to leftists. Hillary’s skill as an accomplished liar is legendary. We saw it on prominent display while her husband was president.
The lie about the YouTube video was created because it was an explanation, albeit a ridiculous and implausible on its face one, that wouldn’t step on the Obama administration’s silly narrative about his muscular foreign policy and its successful annihilation of al Qaeda. How would it have looked if people learned, less than two months before the election, that al Qaeda had its greatest success against the United States since the original 9/11 attacks? Yes, Osama bin Laden rots in hell, but he was the Ray Kroc of al Qaeda. Mr. Kroc is dead, and McDonald’s is still alive. That’s the reason it was so helpful when Candy Crowley rescued Barack Obama during that October 16 presidential debate
Ms. Rice should not given the job of Secretary State for two reasons: she should not be rewarded for being a reliable apparatchik for this lying passel of Marxist liars, and this is clearly no time for another affirmative-action appointee in a position of responsibility.
Thanks to all of you who voted for the Teri O’Brien Show as Talk Show of the Year on Red State Talk Radio. We won! We really appreciate your encouragement and support!
Politics, Pop Culture, the Hottest Issues of the Day, and Your calls. The Teri O’Brien Show, featuring America’s Original Conservative Warrior Princess, Live and in color, Sundays 4-6 pm Central time at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Teri-OBrien. Daring to Commit Common Sense, Fearlessly, and More Important, Cheerfully, in the Age of Obama.
Make My Day: Text “FAN TOBCWP” to 32665
Can’t listen live? Download it from iTunes and listen on demand.
As one listener wrote “one of the most insightful and entertaining pundits in America. Also, her voice is magical.”
Serious Ideas, Irresistible Entertainment. Warning: listeners may become hopelessly addicted.