Think you know the facts about President Trump, Russia and the Special Counsel? We’ll break it down in this episode.
Links to stories we discussed on the show are below.
In this episode:
Happy Father’s Day!
- Newsflash: Tweet notwithstanding, President Trump is NOT under investigation
- Why would Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein appoint a Special Counsel when the application regulation does not allow it under the circumstances?
- Why would Special Counsel Robert Mueller, allegedly a man with unquestioned integrity, hire an attorney whose deliberate unethical conduct as prosecutor led to several innocent people spending a year in jail?
- Why won’t the Left own the consequences of their unrelenting hatred and poisonous rhetoric?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Teri O’Brien Show: Doing the job the Pretend News Will Not
Please Donate to Help Us Keep the Lights on: https://www.paypal.me/theteriobrienshow
New music added to Show Notes every week
Opening Audio-Speaker Paul Ryan says let Special Counsel Bob Mueller do “his work.” Really? Even if his appointment is unconstitutional and in violation of the applicable regulation? Even if his charge is COMPLETELY unlimited because of an interesting fact EVERYONE is ignoring? Is Speaker Ryan just waiting for the minute when enough of the president’s supporters desert him that Ryan believes its politically expedient to lead the impeachment charge?
SEGMENT 1-(4:00-4:30)-You cannot make this stuff up-Mueller Probe of POTUS
Opening Monologue-10 Things to Know About President Trump and Russia “Scandal”
1. The President is NOT under investigation.
2. Clear, black letter law that Pres has authority to fire anyone in the exec branch. Comey himself said so in his exit letter to staff and in his testimony to Congress. He also would have had absolute right to pardon anyone including Michael Flynn.
3. There was nothing inappropriate about Flynn talking to the Russian ambassador. Obama regime out to get him because, remember, they had fired him and he was a harsh critic. There was no reason to investigate him, so obviously the Obama Regime was hoping to do a Scooter Libby on him.
4. Trump campaign collusion with Russia is not a crime, but of course after over 9 months of investigation, there has been no evidence of any collusion, which is why those conducting this de facto coup. It is an attack on the President, but more important. it is an attack on US, on the
5. Much has been made of Mueller’s conflict of interest and people he has appointed. Why would Rosenstein appoint someone with such a clear conflict of interest? Look at his confirmation vote. He’s a member of the clique. Rosenstein violated regulation in appointing Special Counsel, which is supposed to apply to CRIMINAL investigation, NOT counter intelligence investigation. The reg is 28 CFR Sec. 600.1.
6. Rosenstein’s sloppy reading of this reg turns the whole thing into an endless fishing expedition.
7. Obama holdover made decision to allow Comey to create impression that Trump was under investigation, which goes back to what a huge mistake it was for Sessions to recuse himself.
8. Huge mistake not firing Comey on Day 1
9. What really needs to be investigated is Comey’s behavior. James Comey is a deceitful, inside the Beltway politician and opportunist, who in his March 20, 2017 testimony, deliberately created the impression that the president was being investigated for criminal behavior, even though he had told both the president and members of Congress that the president was not being investigated. Job justification. That weasel behavior understandably angered the president. His second mistake was not ordering Comey to correct the record. The first one, repeating, was not firing him on Day 1.
10. Left currently obsessed with supposedly “shocking” fact that Sessions hasn’t been briefed on Russian interference, and that the president doesn’t care. NYT editorial–Maher audio. Wasn’t it just 5 minutes ago that they were screaming that he needed to recuse himself from all things Russian? I don’t think he’s allowed to have Russian salad dressing or watch “Dr. Zhivago,” according to the democrats. Weren’t they complaining about his involvement in the firing of the FBI Director? Yes, they were, even though even if Sessions had recused himself in the Russia collusion investigation that would have ZERO to do with the decision to fire the FBI Director. Of course, there was no reason for Sessions to recuse himself. The reg he cited applies to criminal investigations, NOT counterintelligence investigations.
SEGMENT 2-4:30-5:00p Special Counsel Hires Sleazy Unethical Former Prosecutor
SEGMENT 3-5:00-5:30-Left must own rage and hatred that resulted in shooting of Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA)
Rejoin audio-Bill Maher amazed that leftist would be violent and reminds us that MS-NBC is in touch with reality
:07:30-Huff Po Writer Jason Fuller calls for President Trump’s execution-“Impeachment is not enough.”
12:39-James Devine, Dem consultant, creates “#HuntRepublicanCongressmen” AFTER Scalise shooting. At war with “selfish, foolish, narcissistic rich people,” he says? Sounds like the leaders of the democrat party to me.
17:36-Day after election, deranged Left posts “Impeach Trump” petition
21:20-Joy Ann Reid, dumb as box of rocks, wonders on her show on the 24/7 televised nuthouse, MS-NBC, wonders if fact that Rep. Steve. Scalise was nearly assassinated, means that we should forgive him for voting to repeal Obamacare and not supporting so-called “same-sex marriage.”
SEGMENT 4-(5:30-6:00)2nd Amendment Update/Austin Jones, Millennial Moron Probably Too Stupid to Know How Much Trouble He is In
Rep. Massie proposes interstate reciprocity
33:05-Rep. Massie (R-KY) proposes interstate reciprocity for concealed carry
41:10-Austin Jones, You Tube star, up on child porn charges
Scripture of the Week: 2 Timothy 1-7: For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.
Quote of the Week: Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses. George Washington Carver.
Please cruise over to our Facebook group, Dangerous Thinkers: Fans of The Teri O’Brien Show, and share your thoughts by responding to our post:
On this edition of the program, we mentioned two stories of people sent to jail for threatening the life of President Obama (links below). Do you know of anyone prosecuted for threatening the life of President Trump?
Please weigh in here.
Ten Facts About the “Russia” Investigation That the Fake News Isn’t Telling You
In Andrew Weissmann, The DOJ Makes a Stunningly Bad Choice | Observer (One time Teri O’Brien Show guest Sidney Powell was all over the sleaze at the Obama DOJ)
Paul Ryan: Let Robert Mueller do his work (Whose side is this guy on? Is he just waiting for President Trump’s voters to abandon him so he can become the leader of the “Dump Trump” movement?)
Mr. Trump’s Dangerous Indifference to Russia – The New York Times (But who was president when all this skullduggery allegedly occurred?)
28 CFR 600.1 – Grounds for appointing a Special Counsel. | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (It only applies to a CRIMINAL investigation, NOT a counter intelligence investigation)
The Left Must Own The Consequences of Their Hateful Rhetoric
Where the Left Has Brought the Culture: Cautionary Tale of Austin Jones, a Millennial Moron Obviously Too Stupid to Know How Much Trouble He is In
City Lights City Dreams Martin Hall
Thanks to danasongs.com, who song plays at the end of that “OBrien” rejoin that we play, and incompetech.com for some of the music that we use on the program. Also thanks to Steve Vaus for “Come and Take it.” We also use music from Kevin MacLeod, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license