Trump Surrogate Rudy Giuliani puts on a clinic on how to handle the corrupt, treasonous, 5th column media
Listen to this episode here using the player on the right, or here on spreaker.com.
Links to stories we discussed on the show are below.
In this episode:
- Donald Trump Surrogate Rudy Giuliani appears on ABC’s “This Week with George Stephanapoulos” and mops the floor with fill-in host Martha Raddatz
- Answer to the Burning Question: Why does Hillary lie so much, even about things that don’t matter?
- Even CNN panel can’t figure out why Hillary lies about lying
- Corrupt Media Neglects to Tell You the Backstory About Their Latest Hillary Apologist, Michael Morrell
- Just How Bad Was Vote Fraud in Ohio in 2012? Could this sort of thing be what Donald Trump means when he says this year’s election could be stolen?
- The only immigrant the democrats charge with violating our immigration laws is Melania Trump
Never Doubt Me-Why Can’t Hillary Stop Lying?
New York Magazine – Google Books (It was the New Republic that initiated the Clinton suck up watch back in 1992. This book excerpt talks about it.)
Clinton Body Count
Obama, the Feminist
President Barack Obama on Feminism, Michelle, and His Daughters | Glamour (Pathetic pre-election pandering to promote another “historic” presidential candidacy)
Vote Fraud in Ohio, New IRS Targeting Revelations
Both parties jeer embrace of fraudulent voter (Al Sharpton’s friend Melowese Richardson)
John Kasich says Trump can’t win Ohio, still won’t endorse GOP nominee – Washington Times (Rather than going on TV shows to stoke his ego John Kasich should work on solving this problem)
Latest Hillary Apologist, Michael Morrell
Lawmakers: CIA #2 Lied to Us About Benghazi | The Weekly Standard (He lied to Congress about writing and revising the talking points that Susan Rice was trotted out to recite 6 weeks before the 2012 election)
Remaking America File
Reparations Have to Start Somewhere File: Obama’s Celebrity Birthday Party
H/T for Soundbites to One America News
Thanks to danasongs.com and incompetech.com for some of the music that we use on the program. Also thanks to Steve Vaus for “Come and Take it.” We also use music from Kevin MacLeod, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license