“White Trash Mount Rushmore” is what Paul “The Forehead” Begala (H/T Rush) called this photo of Sarah Palin, Kid Rock and Ted Nugent at the White House. What do you think?
Plus, Remember Melissa Harris Perry? She was too nuts even for MS-NBC. Hear her insane commentary about Rachel Dolezal, the black woman in a white woman’s body.
The occasion is the release of Ms. Dolezal’s book, an obvious best seller waiting to happen. Just wondering: if race is just as societal construct, as Ms. Dolezal says, why do we need an NAACP?
And, yes, I know that I kept referring to the new “Attorney General” when I meant SURGEON General. I had Jeff Sessions on my brain today for some reason.
Links to stories we discussed on the show are below.
In this episode:
- Oh Oh Oh O’Reilly: Bill Leaves Fox
- True Insanity: Melissa Harris Perry Comments on “Transblack” Rachel Dolezal
- CNN, Apparently Unaware of Clinton and Obama conduct in White House, Disgusted by Disrespect Shown by Sarah Palin,Kid RockandTed Nugent
- Abortion is HILARIOUS! Didn’t you know?
- FLASHBACK: Walk down memory lane with Dick “Eddie Haskell” Durbin, Who Used to Be Pro-Life (Seriously)
- Pres. Trump took interest in getting American held in Egypt out and he made it happen—How did he do what Obama couldn’t do in 3 years?
- Is being an illegal alien the new golden ticket in the USA?
- 2nd amendment Update-Our New Surgeon General is a Nurse and That’s Better Than His Predecessor
Oh Oh Oh O’Reilly: Bill Out at Fox News
Abortion is HILARIOUS. You Didn’t Know?
FLASHBACK: When Sen. Dick Durbin was pro-life
Transcript for July 24 – Meet the Press | NBC News (Interview from 2005, in which Dick “Eddie Haskell” Durbin explains the reason he did a 180 on protecting the lives of unborn children)
2nd Amendment Update: The New Surgeon General
Doctors for America (Group founded by Obama’s Surgeon General. Check out their goals, especially 2, 3, 4.)
Never Send a Boy to Do a Man’s Job File: President Trump Arranges Release of an American from a Cairo Jail
Remaking America Update (devoted to stories about the Left’s project to destroy America by importing illegals and “refugees” aka future democrat voters)
Thanks to danasongs.com, who song plays at the end of that “OBrien” rejoin that we play, and incompetech.com for some of the music that we use on the program. Also thanks to Steve Vaus for “Come and Take it.” We also use music from Kevin MacLeod, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license